|“||This is the Zeppeli family spirit! From the past to the future! This is the human spirit!||„|
Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli is the grandson of William Anthonio Zeppeli and a major character in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II: Battle Tendency. He, along with Joseph Joestar, must train in the art of the Ripple to stop the recently awakened Pillar Men.
Powers and Stats
Name: Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli
Origin: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Part II: Battle Tendency)
Classification: Human, Hamon/Ripple Discipline
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled in Hand-to-Hand combat, Expert Hamon/ripple user, which can increase his power and attack range, and form Hamon/Ripple Bubbles which have cutting abilities
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: City Block Class+
Stamina: High (Succeeded in completing his Hamon/Ripple training, can survive for a few days without food, and taking high amount of physical punishment and still getting up to continue fighting, even managing to produce a Hamon/Ripple after losing huge amounts of blood.)
Range: Several meters via Hamon/Ripple Bubbles, although he can channel his Hamon/Ripple energy through almost any material
Standard Equipment: His gloves, which are loaded with a special soap-like substance
Intelligence: High tactical prowess and strategist
Weaknesses: Outside of regular mortal weaknesses, he must maintain a proper breathing rhythm in order to use Hamon. His breathing can be interrupted by outside forces and stop the flow of Hamon.
- Hamon/Ripple/Sendo: Hamon/the Ripple/Sendo is a form of energy that relies on breathing techniques to replicate the power of the Sun. It can be used to enhance physical attributes, heal wounds, and acts as both an offensive and defensive tool. Due to it's solar connection, it has an advantage over creatures weak to sunlight.
- Repel: Caesar can use Hamon to deflect and shield himself from outside forces. This was used to deflect jets of oily water in his Hamon training.
- Bubble Launcher: Caesar's signature attack. Hamon-filled bubbles are fired from his gloves, which are covered in a layer of soap. Multiple bubbles are launched at once when used.
- Bubble Barrier: Unlike his rapid-fire Bubble Launcher, the Bubble Barrier releases one large bubble designed to trap and immobilize opponents. It's been noted for its lack of oxygen inside the bubble.
- Bubble Cutter: An advanced form of his grandfather's Hamon Cutter, Caesar generates Hamon bubbles that spin at extreme speeds, causing them to be razor-sharp and cut through solid objects.
- Gliding Bubble Cutter: Same as Bubble Cutter, but more specific and used as a homing device.
- Bubble Lenses: Caesar creates bubbles (or bubbles that have already been launched) that remain still. They will absorb and refract light into an object or another bubble, causing a domino effect. There is no limit to how many bubbles can do this.