Power and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-B
Origin: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Age: Unknown (Early-Mid 20s)
Classification: Human, Mafia, Boss of the Millefiore Famiglia
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman speed, strength, agility, endurance, durability, Flight via wings (If torn off they grow back as a black pair capable of morphing into claws) or Flame Boots, Manipulation over the Sky Flame attribute, Has the ability to absorb Dying Will flames, (like Ghost, to be more specific, Ghost is Byakuran from another parallel world), when Ghost lost the battle against the Vongola and Varia, Byakuran took all the absorbed Dying Will Flames and his stats were massively increased to the point he was able to fodderize Tsuna until Tsuna powered up. Byakuran also has the ability to communicate with every other Byakuran that is in a different parallel universe giving him the knowledge and experience he gained from countless worlds
Attack Potency: At least Small City level via power-scaling (Stronger than Choice Arc Tsuna, also destroyed a portion of mountain while demonstrating the Flame Teleportation System)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman
Striking Strength: Class PJ (Casually negated Tsuna’s Big-Bang Axle by clapping his hands)
Durability: Small City level
Stamina: Very High (After absorbing flames from Ghost)
Range: Several meters, with Multiversal connection to every other Byakuran living in the separate parallel universes
Standard Equipment: Sky Mare Ring, White Dragon Box Weapon, Black Dragon Box Weapon
Intelligence: Extremely wise (Conquered many parallel earths and obtained immense knowledge from each)
Weaknesses: He needs to perform a ritual to communicate with alternate versions of himself, Uni stated that if Byakuran is defeated in a parallel world, all the other Byakurans in the other parallel worlds will be killed as well
- Sky Flame: A Flame orange in color. Sky Flames hold the abilities of assimilation with the surroundings or petrification. Among all the seven attributes, Sky Flames are the rarest and the most comparable to actual flames, burning, and possessing fire and heat. Sky Flames are the strongest and hottest Flames, easily capable of melting steel.
- Harmony: The Harmony attribute of Sky Flames enables Sky Box Weapon Users to petrify their opponents with certain attacks.
- Sky Mare Ring: Granted to Byakuran due to his ability to see into parallel worlds. Byakuran is capable of firing bolts of energy from the Ring and has several White Dragons that within it that he can summon to aid him in combat.
- White Dragon: The White Dragon is Byakuran's Box Weapon. It was made with the highly advanced technology of the Millefiore Famiglia and is exclusively for him. When the Dragon is released from the Box, it is seen attached to Byakuran's hand. Unlike other Box Weapons, White Dragon is made fully of Dying Will Flames, even though it's white.
- White Applause: Byakuran can negate any attack by clapping his hands. However, Byakuran must take care to use an equal amount of power to cancel the enemy attack lest he be injured by the aftershock, as seen when his palms were injured when he tried to negate Tsuna's more powerful Burning Axel.
- White Finger: Byakuran simply focuses Sky Flames from his ring and launches a powerful shockwave type attack that blasts his opponent with tremendous force.
- Black Dragons: The Black Dragons are Box Animals used by Byakuran. Unlike the White Dragon, the Black Dragon is able to split and multiply, making it harder for the enemy to avoid attack.
- Black Flame Attack: Byakuran has black roots shoot out from his feet and plant themselves in the ground in order to stabilize himself. Byakuran then concentrates Black Flames from his hands before rotating at extremely high speeds, releasing the resulting energy as a powerful blast. This attack is powerful enough to hold off a powered-up version of Tsuna's X-Burner.