Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-B | 5-C | 5-B, 4-B with combination attacks
Name: Buster Machine No.19 Dix Neuf
Gender: Unknown, likely N/A
Age: Was one the oldest function Buster Machine, stated to be several thousand of years old
Pilot(s): Nono and Lal'C Mellk Mal
Classification: Buster Machine/Mecha
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight and levitation, capable of removing artificial intelligence and unlocking true cockpit to its brain in order to transform into the true form, teleport to everywhere Lal'C summon, planetary - scale warping or Telekinesis
Attack Potency: City level | Moon level | Planet level, Solar System level via combination attacks
Lifting Strength: Class M+ (Strong enough to pull a space monster out from the Mar)
Striking Strength: City Class | Moon Class with Telekinesis | Planet Class, Solar System Class via combination attacks
Durability: At least Mountain level | Moon level | At least Planet level, possibly Solar System level
Stamina: Effectively limitless in Buster Corps "Space Monster form
Range: At least several of kilometers
Standard Equipment: Hand-held chainsaw/knuckle, micro, and missiles, finger mount machine gun
Weaknesses: Nothing notable
- Buster Gator: A hand-held chainsaw/knuckle weapon augmented by the right forearm rockets.
- Buster Beam: Fired a powerful particle beam strong enough to wipe out a large amount of space monster from its chest.
- Buster Mite: Missiles located on its left forearm.
- Burning Wall: Micro-missiles stored in the inner layer of its coat.
- Exotic Maneuvers: Make mobility increases exponentially, its otherwise rigid trench coat is able to flex and move almost as if it weighed little more than a piece of clothing, and it can use weaponry powered by its Topless pilots.
- Buster Corps Form: By unlocking the true cockpit and reactive Degeneracy generator, Dix-Neuf will transform into Buster Corps "Space Monster" form, the overcoat turn into pure energy. By via feat and power-scaling, it should be on par with Nono in Buster Machine form.