Shiori Kamitsu (香蜜 詩織, Kamitsu Shiori) is the Bungaku (Literature) Banchou and one of the Four Emperors which stand at the top of the Dark Student Council, working as Takeshi Kongou's private secretary as well. Being extremely sharp minded, talented, strong and perceptive she is the perfect person for coordinating all of Nippon Banchou's plans.
In the final chapter, she works as a news reporter and visits Takeshi Kongou's grave.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-B, likely higher | 7-C
Name: Kamitsu Shiori, alias "Bungaku Banchou" (Literature Banchou)
Origin: Kongou Banchou
Age: Unknown, likely around 17-20
Classification: Human, Banchou, Secretary of the Dark Student Council, One of the Four Emperors.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Shapeshifting, Regeneration (At least High-Low), 'Omega Placebo' (a super-constitution which allows Kamitsu to control the expansion, contraction, and arrangement of her genes with her imagination).
Speed: At least Hypersonic+, likely Massively Hypersonic | Massively Hypersonic (Pushed Akira in close-quarter-combat)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman | Class M+
Striking Strength: City Block Class | Town Class (Punched harder than Akira before he powered up).
Durability: Town level (Tanked a huge explosion while in an injured state, took several attacks from Akira Kongou, regeneration also makes her hard to kill) | Town level (Took many attacks from Akira)
Stamina: High, fought Akira Kongou for an extended period of time
Range: Standard melee range, at least a few dozen meters with projectiles | Extended melee range (due to size)
Standard Equipment: Bookmarks
Intelligence: Highly educated and intelligent woman, skilled and perceptive combatant
Weaknesses: Her regeneration can be overcome by consecutive attacks (inflicting damage faster than she can heal it), it takes a few moments for her to shapeshift
- Omega Placebo: This ability is based on genetically restructuring her body through stimulation of her imagination. This also comes with a handy regeneration side effect anytime she changes shape. Using only her imagination, Kamitsu can transform into anyone she has seen or has read about, even if the person is fictional or a fairy tale creature. The more Kamitsu knows about the person, the more effective the transformation becomes, for example, she can also perform the same techniques with a similar degree of power. She cannot transform into inanimate objects.
- Alberich: Kamitsu transform into the King of Dwarfs from the novel "The Ring of the Nibelungen".
- Beautiful Girl: Kamitsu transforms into a woman from the Opera "Carmen" to seduce her opponents in the middle of a fight to lure them into a trap.
- Tarzan: Kamitsu transforms into her interpretation of Tarzan from the novel 'The Jungle Book'.
- Jungle Squall: Kamitsu launches a flurry of punches and kicks in her Tarzan form.
- Nippon Banchou: Kamitsu's trump card. She transforms into Takeshi Kongou, Akira's older brother and the leader of the Dark Student Council. This form grants her access to greatly enhanced physical capacity, and also allows her to considerably harden her body by flexing her muscles like Akira and Takeshi Kongou can.
- Double Hammer: Kamitsu punches her opponent with both her hardened hands.
- Monster Shoulder: Kamitsu charges her opponent and rams her shoulder into them at high speed.
- Bookmarks: Kamitsu can also throw sharp bookmarks at her opponents which have the same effect as throwing knives, some of the marks even have explosives attached to them.
Key: Normally | Takeshi Kongou Mode
Note: Not to be confused with any other similarly-named characters
Stats card link: ([http://obdpictures1.wikispaces.com/file/view/Bungaku_stats.png link)
Physical Strength: 10