|“||I'm your worst nightmare.||„|
|~ Bruce Irvin|
Bruce Irvin was born and raised in a rough neighborhood, one troubled by criminals and gangsters. While at a young age, Bruce was left with no family when his parents and older brother were attacked and killed by gangsters. With no other family to turn to, Bruce was forced to survive, alone, on the streets. This did not break him, however, and knowing that he had to be strong to survive, Bruce trained in the art of Muay Thai kickboxing. Forced to fight on a daily basis to survive on the mean streets, Bruce turned this to his advantage by competing in the underground fight scene to earn money, where he soon developed a fearsome reputation due to his vicious temperament and uncompromising technique. This led Bruce to compete in professional tournaments, where he soon became the undisputed heavyweight champion.
Powers and Stats
Name: Bruce Irvin
Age: 32 - 53 in Tekken 6
Classification: Human, Mercenary
Attack Potency: Wall level (Comparable to other low tiers, who can smash through walls and crack the ground)
Speed: Supersonic (Comparable to other low tiers, like Bob and Julia, who can dodge bullets)
Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Comparable to other low tiers, such as Jack and Marduck, who can lift small trucks)
Striking Strength: Wall Class
Durability: Wall level
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: None (Through he was seen using firearms in Tekken 6)
Weaknesses: He sometimes might be prideful.
- Reverse Neck Throw: Bruce grabs his opponent around the neck from behind, send them across the shoulder and slam them down hard on the ground.
- Cobra Sword: Bruce uses a heavy knee on the opponent head, causing them to fall.
- Triple Kick Rush: Bruce performs a combination of two kicks and a knee on the opponent.
- Leg Slice Tornado Upper: Bruce sweeps the opponent with his leg and then sends them away with a fierce uppercut.
- Gatling Kicks: Bruce starts to kick the opponent many times.