Breloom is a bipedal, mushroom-like Pokémon with some kangaroo-like qualities. Most of its body is green, with its head and tail being beige. Breloom is the evolved form of Shroomish. Breloom can stretch to deliver fast punches. Its technique is equal to that of professional boxers.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-C
Classification: Grass and Fighting-type Pokémon, Mushroom Pokémon
Speed: At least Sub-Relativistic
Lifting Strength: Class 100
Striking Strength: Large Island Class+
Durability: Large Island level+
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: As a Fighting-type Pokémon, Breloom is an expert-hand-to-hand combatant, possessing a wide variety of physical moves that it supplements with the use of its spores to paralyze, poison, or otherwise incapacitate foes in combat. Its martial technique is often compared to human professional boxers, allowing it to take on opponents much larger than itself.
- Effect Spore: Breloom is covered in spores that may be transferred to its opponent when struck, who may then be poisoned, paralyzed, or put to sleep after exposure.
- Poison Heal: Any effects that would normally poison the target will instead heal Breloom over time. However, this does not nullify the damage taken from the initial impact of the attack, which remains extremely effective against it.
- Technician: Breloom's skill allows it to use weaker skills to their maximum effect, increasing the force behind such attacks.
- Counter: Breloom creates a field around itself that reflects any physical attack directed against it. However, energy-based and non-physical attacks will completely bypass it.
- Dynamic Punch: Breloom winds up and deals an incredibly powerful punch that can disorient the foe on impact. However, the nature of the punch can make it more difficult to land than its normal attacks.
- Mach Punch: Breloom dishes out an extremely fast punch that far exceeds its normal limits to strike the foe before they can react.
- Mind Reader: Breloom reads its foes' mind to figure out their next move and prepare proper countermeasures in advance.
- Seed Bomb: Breloom releases a special seed that explodes on impact to deal heavy damage.
- Sky Uppercut: Breloom leaps into the air with a dramatic uppercut to strike flying foes.
- Spore: Breloom releases special spores that put its foe to sleep.
- Stun Spore: Breloom releases spores that paralyze the target.
A full list of Breloom's moves can be found here.
Notes: Only moves that Breloom learns naturally by leveling up should be considered for this profile.