|“||The seeds on its tail are made of toxic spores. It knocks out foes with quick, virtually invisible punches.||„|
|~ Pokédex Pokémon FireRed|
Breloom is a bipedal, mushroom-like Pokémon with some kangaroo-like qualities. Most of its body is green, with its head and tail being beige. Breloom is the evolved form of Shroomish. Breloom can stretch to deliver fast punches. Its technique is equal to that of professional boxers.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A | 6-C
Classification: Grass and Fighting-type Pokémon, Mushroom Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Plant Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Telepathy (via Mind Reader), Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Absorption, Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction, Sleep, Poison and Paralysis Inducement
Lifting Strength: Class 5 | Class 100
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class+ | Island Class
Durability: Multi-City Block level+ | Island level
Standard Equipment: Kebia Berry, Tiny Mushroom, Big Mushroom
Intelligence: As a Fighting-type Pokémon, Breloom is an expert-hand-to-hand combatant, possessing a wide variety of physical moves that it supplements with the use of its spores to paralyze, poison, or otherwise incapacitate foes in combat. Its martial technique is often compared to human professional boxers, allowing it to take on opponents much larger than itself.
- Effect Spore: Breloom is covered in spores that may be transferred to its opponent when struck, who may then be poisoned, paralyzed, or put to sleep after exposure.
- Poison Heal: Any effects that would normally poison the target will instead heal Breloom over time. However, this does not nullify the damage taken from the initial impact of the attack, which remains extremely effective against it.
- Technician: Breloom's skill allows it to use weaker skills to their maximum effect, increasing the force behind such attacks.
- Absorb: Breloom shoots a red beam from its tail at the opponent, dealing damage and healing Breloom by half of the damage it deals.
- Tackle: Breloom charges into the opponent, dealing damage.
- Stun Spore: Breloom releases spores that paralyze the target.
- Leech Seed: Breloom plants a seed on the opponent, sapping away the opponent's energy and replenishing Breloom's energy.
- Mega Drain: Breloom hits the opponent with a beam of energy that restores Breloom's health by half the damage it deals.
- Headbutt: Breloom rams into the opponent headfirst, sometimes causing them to flinch.
- Poison Powder: Breloom scatters a toxic powder that poisons the target.
- Worry Seed: Breloom plants a seed on the opponent that causes them to worry, preventing them from even thinking of falling asleep.
- Giga Drain: Breloom lashes out vines that binds the opponent and deals heavy damage to them while healing itself by half the damage it deals.
- Growth: Breloom forces its body to grow all at once, increasing both its physical and special attack stats.
- Toxic: Breloom splashes the opponent with a toxic sludge that grows worse every second, dealing damage much more quickly than normal poison.
- Seed Bomb: Breloom releases a special seed that explodes on impact to deal heavy damage.
- Spore: Breloom releases special spores that put its foe to sleep.
- Mach Punch: Breloom dishes out an extremely fast punch that far exceeds its normal limits to strike the foe before they can react.
- Feint: Breloom hits the opponent, getting past barriers like Protect and precognition like Detect.
- Counter: Breloom creates a field around itself that reflects any physical attack directed against it. However, energy-based and non-physical attacks will completely bypass it.
- Force Palm: Breloom attacks the opponent with a close-range shockwave from its palm, dealing damage and potentially paralyzing its target.
- Mind Reader: Breloom reads its foes' mind to figure out their next move and prepare proper countermeasures in advance.
- Sky Uppercut: Breloom leaps into the air with a dramatic uppercut to strike flying foes.
- Dynamic Punch: Breloom winds up and deals an incredibly powerful punch that can disorient the foe on impact. However, the nature of the punch can make it more difficult to land than its normal attacks.
- Bullet Seed: Breloom shoots a stream of seeds at its opponents, dealing damage two to five times in a short time.
- Charm: Breloom charmingly stares at the foe, making it less wary and causing their offensive capabilities to drop.
- Drain Punch: Breloom envelops its fist with energy. When it lands a hit with its fist, it heals itself by half of the damage it deals.
- Fake Tears: Breloom feigns crying to make the foe feel flustered, sharply lowering its Sp. Def stat.
- Focus Punch: Breloom focuses its mind before launching a punch. If it is attacked while it's trying to concentrate, the attack will fail.
- Helping Hand: Breloom assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack. If it doesn't have an ally during a battle, the attack will fail.
- Natural Gift: Breloom draws power to attack by using its held Berry. The Berry determines its type and power. (For instance, because Breloom is holding a Kebia Berry, this attack will be a Poison type attack with 80 power.) In most circumstances, the Berry will be consumed after performing this attack, and this attack will fail if Breloom is not holding a berry.
- Wake-Up Slap: If the opponent is sleeping, this attack will deal much more damage than normal. However, this also immediately wakes up the opponent.
Key: Shroomish | Breloom