|“||In the mead halls of the Freljord, Braum's great feats are immortalized by murals painted on the walls. On many a frozen night, the locals gather to recount his tales amidst merriment and drink!||„|
Blessed with massive muscles, and an even bigger heart, Braum is a beloved hero of the Freljord. Every child born to the ice knows of his legendary strength, capable of felling entire forests of frost-oaks in a single night or rending the very mountains asunder. With a colossal vault door borne across his back as a shield, Braum roams the land as a friend to those in need and a terrible foe of evildoers.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-C, likely 7-C
Name: Braum, The Heart of the Freljord
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Appears in his 30s but may be upwards of several hundred years old)
Classification: Human (Possibly Iceborn), Goat herder, Legendary tale hero, Avarosan
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity, Regeneration (Mid-low), Skilled in hand to hand combat, Skilled shield wielder, Ice Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Can buff both his own and his ally's defensive stats
Attack Potency: At least Small Town level+, likely Town level (Generally stronger than most champions, including the likes of Garen; He can create massive fissures in the ground with Glacial Fissure, and his ice magic is powerful enough to freeze lava, held up a section of a very large mountain, Destroyed the top of a mountain), possibly higher
Lifting Strength: At least Class M (Wields a giant stone door as a weapon, uprooted an entire pine tree with his bare hands, held several large boulders over his head with his shield, held up a section of a very large mountain)
Striking Strength: At least Small Town Class, likely Town Class (Punched a large hole in the side of a mountain to rescue a child, can create large fissures with his shield)
Range: Extended melee range with shield, several dozens to hundreds of meters with magic and shockwaves
Standard Equipment: Unbreakable Door Shield
Intelligence: Above Average
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Braum slams the opponent with his shield or strikes them unarmed, adding a stack of Concussive Blows.
- Concussive Blows: Braum's basic attacks and Winter's Bite each apply Concussive Blows to his target for 4 seconds, stacking up to 4 times. Once the first stack has been applied, any allied champion's basic attack on the target generates an additional stack. Upon reaching 4 stacks, the target is stunned and takes magic damage. This effect cannot occur on the same target more than once every few seconds, but during this immunity period affected targets instead take bonus magic damage from Braum's basic attacks and Winter's Bite.
- Winter's Bite: Braum propels ice from his shield in the target direction, dealing magic damage to the first enemy hit and slowing them by 70%, decaying over 2 seconds.
- Stand Behind Me: Braum dashes to the target ally, positioning himself between the and the enemy champion closest to them and gaining bonus armor and magic resistance. If his target is a champion, they also receive the same bonuses.
- Unbreakable: Braum raises his shield in the target direction, creating a barrier that intercepts incoming non-turret enemy projectiles and reduces the damage he takes through the shield. The first instance of damage blocked by his shield is negated completely. While his shield is raised, Braum also gains 10% bonus movement speed and ignores unit collision.
- Glacial Fissure: Braum leaps into the air and slams his shield into the ground, creating a fissure that deals magic damage to all enemies in the target direction as well as those around him. Enemy champions hit in the close vicinity are knocked up for 1.5 seconds, while enemies hit in the line are knocked up for 0.25 seconds. If no enemy champions are hit in the point-blank area, the first enemy champion hit in the line is knocked up for a short duration. A field of ice then remains at the fissure's location for 4 seconds, slowing enemies within.