|“||This place will burn, not by cinder flying on breath of wind, but by the vengeance of my hand.||„|
In a faraway place known as Lokfar there was a seafaring marauder called Kegan Rodhe. As was his people's way, Kegan sailed far and wide with his fellows, stealing treasures from those unlucky enough to catch their attention. To some, he was a monster; to others, just a man. One night, as they sailed through the arctic waters, strange lights danced over the frozen wastes. There was something hypnotic about them; it was something that drew them to it like moths to a flame. Trekking across the frozen waste, they came to a cave covered in ancient runes. The meaning of the runes long lost to them, Kegan led the way inside. There, inside a perfect cage of ice floated a dancing column of flame. There was no way such a thing should be burning, especially not in this place. However, its movement was as hypnotic as a siren's song, captivating and seductive. While the others stayed back, Kegan could not help but approach it while holding out his hand...
That is the last thing Kegan Rodhe remembers, for now his body belongs to Brand. It is a creature of olden times, perhaps even a casualty of the Rune Wars. It is known in ancient texts as the Burning Vengeance. It is a creature of pure fiery hate that exists for no other reason than to lay waste the world of men and yordles. No one is quite sure how Brand found his way to Valoran, but he began his predations at once.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B | At least 7-B
Name: Brand, Kegan Rodhe (Formerly), The Burning Vengeance
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Kegan was in his 40's, Brand is as old as the world)
Classification: Fire elemental-possessed human
Attack Potency: At least City level (Nasus and Renekton were the only warriors capable of defeating him when he escaped thousands of years ago, and fought them simultaneously a second time before Xerath's ascension) | At least City level (At least comparable to his base form)
Striking Strength: City Class | City Class
Durability: At least City level | At least City level
Range: At least dozens of meters with standard pyromancy | Planetary
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: High to an unknown degree (Composite of an experienced marauder and a 1,000+ year-old fire elemental)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Brand launches a ball of fire at the opponent, dealing physical damage.
- Blaze: Brand's abilities set his targets ablaze upon damaging them, dealing 2% their maximum health as magic damage over 4 seconds, stacking up to 3 times, and empowering his abilities against them. At 3 stacks, an area about the target is marked, which explodes after 2 seconds. All enemies struck are dealt magic damage. The explosion will still trigger if the target dies to the third ability or during the delay. Brand cannot stack Blaze on enemies who have exploded in the past 4 seconds.
- Sear: Brand launches a fireball in the target direction that deals magic damage to the first enemy it hits.
- Blaze: The target is also stunned for 2 seconds.
- Pillar of Flame: After a .625-second delay, Brand makes the target area erupt in flames, dealing magic damage to enemies within.
- Blaze: Pillar of Flame deals 25% additional damage to the target.
- Conflagration: Brand sets the target enemy aflame, dealing magic damage.
- Blaze: Conflagration also spreads to enemies around the target.
- Pyroclasm: Brand launches a fireball at the target enemy that bounces between nearby enemies up to four times, dealing magic damage each time. If Pyroclasm's current target becomes invalid, it selects a new enemy at no cost to its remaining bounces. If its initial target becomes invalid and there are no other valid targets, Pyroclasm refunds 100 mana and resets its cooldown.
- Blaze: Pyroclasm briefly slows enemies hit.
Key: Base | Battle Boss Brand