|“||Hey... guess what, Mario/Luigi! Breathe a sigh of relief, because it'll be your last! Know why?! Because this is finally the end! THE END OF YOU!||„|
|~ Bowser to Mario/Luigi|
Bowser, sometimes known as King Koopa (Japanese: 大魔王クッパ, Daimaō Kuppa or "Great Demon King Koopa"), is the main antagonist of the Mario series and the King of the Koopas. He has repeatedly kidnapped or attempted to kidnap Princess Peach and take over the Mushroom Kingdom. He has also attempted to conquer other lands, such as the Mushroom World, Dinosaur Land, Sprixie Kingdom, and even the entire universe. Despite his villainous nature, he has occasionally helped the heroes of the Mushroom Kingdom against common threats and participates with them in their numerous sporting events in spin-off games.
Since his debut, Bowser has been in nearly every Mario game, including the main series, spin-offs, and crossovers. Due to his role as the primary villain of the Mario series, he is mostly the final or penultimate boss in his appearances, if not as the main antagonist (an example being Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga). In the Mario RPGs, Bowser is generally cast as an antihero or a minor villain, with the exception of Paper Mario, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, and Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Varies. Ranges from 6-B to High 4-C, possibly higher. Higher in Giant Form | At least 5-B with the Star Rod | At least 3-C. Low 2-C via the black hole | At least 2-C
Name: Bowser, King Koopa
Origin: Super Mario Bros
Age: At least 26
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Invulnerability, Magic, Flight, Teleportation, Transmutation, Weapon Mastery, Can grow to a larger sized form, Sonic Roar, Shock wave stomp, Can summon minions, Can inhale enemies in his stomach, Can shoot Meteors, Pyrokinesis, Electrokinesis, Terrakinesis, Reality Warping, Poison Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Warping time and space, Healing, Homing Attack, Several others. Dream Manipulation and Duplication as Dreamy Bowser. Animal Manipulation as Meowser.
Attack Potency: Varies. Ranges from Country level (His dark magic affected the entire Mushroom Kingdom which affected the inhabitants) to Large Star level, possibly higher (Stronger than Mario, destroyed Dark Bowser who replicated his DNA, and Created a black hole that can suck entire planets in Mario Party 9). Higher in Giant Form | At least Planet level with the Star Rod (Overpowered the Star Spirits, who carry all the wishes of the entire world) | At least Galaxy level (The Grand Star is more powerful than Power Stars. The Lumas that turn into Power Stars can also turn into galaxies. Bowser also absorbed many Power Stars in the SMG2 final battle and was going to create galaxies via a reactor in SMG1). Universe level+ via the black hole (Consumed the universe) | At least Multi-Universe level (Powered up by the Dream Stone, which is made of multiple dreams. Each individual dream is a separate universe.)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Can keep up with Mario). Massively FTL+ with Grand Stars (Flew to the center of the universe in a short time. Tagged Lubba's spaceship with his meteors, which can fly at these speeds, along with Rosalina's Comet Observatory) | Massively FTL+ (Comparable to Antasma)
Lifting Strength: Class G. Higher in Giant Form
Striking Strength: Varies. Class ZJ (Destroyed Dark Bowser with his punches) to Class XTJ, possibly higher. Higher in Giant Form | At least Class XJ | At least Galactic | At least Multi-Universal
Durability: Varies. Ranges from Small City level to Large Star level (Survived a falling into his artificial sun and a supernova that occurred right after), possibly higher (Narrowly survived the destruction of the universe). Higher in Giant Form | At least Planet level with the Star Rod | At least Galaxy level | At least Multi-Universe level (Became the physical manifestation of dream worlds and can tank attacks from the Zeekeeper)
Stamina: Very high
Range: Ranges from several meters to Universal
Standard Equipment: His Koopa Clown Car
Intelligence: Smart at times, but has moments of stupidity
Weaknesses: Sometimes lets his anger get the better of him
- Fire Breath: Bowser's signature attack and probably the most skilled fire breather in the series as he is able to breathe fire in various ways. Bowser will breathe fire either in large streams or individual large fireballs. He also uses this move to make a fiery rain and breath different colored fire that has unique effects such as breathing blue fireballs that homes onto his target.
- Fire Storm: Bowser breathes a large stream of fire that acts as a whip. Hitting opponents with it causes them to be cloaked in fire, run uncontrollably, and reverse their normal movements.
- Shockwave: Bowser will stomp or hit the ground so hard, he will generate shockwaves. The occasionally shown have an electric or fiery effect.
- Spinning Shell: Bowser withdraws into his shell and starts spinning at high speed, occasionally being able to hover. This move is used for both offensive and defensive purposes.
- Spike Ball: Bowser withdraws into his shell and takes the shape of a spiky ball, rolling at high speed and being able to climb walls.
- One KO Punch: Bowser will lean back and build power into his fist and then rushes to the target to deal the killing punch. He uses this move to finish off Dark Bowser.
- Fury: A double-edge status alignment that activates when Bowser taken several hits, glowing red and roaring upon activation. All of his attacks will double in power but he also receives double the damage from his opponents as well.
- Poison Gas: Bowser will create a fog of poison gas that will damage and poison his opponents. He can also utilize poison attacks with his claws and bites.
- Terrorize: Bowser will summon a giant Boo to strike fear into his opponents. This will cause damage and inflict the Fear status on his opponents.
- Crusher: Bowser will make a giant jagged rock spire up from the ground beneath his foes.
- Bowser Crush: Bowser will create a giant green Mechakoopa to stampede over his opponents.
- Dark Magic: Although not used frequently, Bowser is noted to be skilled user in dark magic. A few notable skills ranges from be able to transform people into blocks and shrinking his opponents, to turning an entire island into a book and teleporting himself or his target.
- Superclaw Bowser: Bowser's Megastrike. His claw and spikes will extend, his hair turns to fire, and his eyes glow yellow-white as his skin turns to red-black. Then he strikes the target at terrifying speeds.
- Magic Weapon: Bowser will forge a weapon made of pure energy in shape of a hockey stick. This move is only seen in Mario Sport Mix.
Note 1: He should be comparable to Dark Bowser who was going to blow up all the kingdoms with his magic: http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/mario-amp-luigi-bowsers-inside-story-dark-bowser-makes-a-hurricane.21786/.
Note 2: And his TK is in the megaton range: http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/paper-mario-bowser-raises-his-castle.21813/.
Key: Base | With the Star Rod | With the Grand Stars in the SMG series | Dreamy Bowser