In order for life to continue its natural progression, a delicate balance must be struck. This is the atmosphere that Blizzard has fought for millions of years to maintain. Enraged by the massive destruction he saw when he emerged from his primal slumber, Blizzard has embarked on a relentless execution mission. As guardian of natural evolution, Blizzard is determined to return Urth to its former state. As the leader of the Virtuous Beasts, Blizzard battles to return the balance to the Urth, even if it means destroying each and every dino-beast in the process!
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-A, possibly higher
Origin: Primal Rage
Age: Millions of years old
Classification: Yeti, God of goodness, nobility, wisdom, and ice
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Ice Manipulation, Immortality (Types 1 and 4), Regeneration (Unknown level, Can recover from any wounds not inflicted by another god, and it is unknown if even other gods can permanently kill him via conventional means.), Soul Manipulation, Telepathy, Can reverse his freeze breath to blow gusts of air hot enough to melt glaciers, Dream Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Some degree of resistance to Magic and Soul Manipulation
Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level, possibly higher (In Blizzard's ending from the unreleased Primal Rage 2, he covers a large portion of the world in miles of ice. The change in mass is so drastic that it causes Urth to tilt on its axis until the North and South Poles rest on the equator. Created Neo Urth by fighting with the other gods. Fought against and damaged Necrosan.)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class, possibly higher (Can harm opponents with similar durability, and is also able to punch said opponents' brains directly out of their heads)
Durability: Multi-Continent level, possibly higher (Very often fights with foes who have similar power to his own, Survived being crushed under hundreds upon hundreds of miles of ice, Took hits from Necrosan). Immortality makes him very difficult to kill.
Stamina: Immense, as he is almost constantly forced to battle his foes
Range: Several meters with melee attacks, Hundreds of kilometers with ice manipulation, Hundreds of thousands of kilometers with telepathy
Standard Equipment: Human followers
Intelligence: Incredibly high, as he has lived for millions of years and is described as having "age-old wisdom", Capable of learning languages after hearing only a few sentences
Weaknesses: None notable
- Freeze Breath: Blizzard blows a powerful gust of chilling air onto his foe, freezing them solid.
- Ice Geyser: Blizzard creates a column of ice from under his opponent, knocking them into the air and inflicting damage while also freezing them.
- Mega Punch: Blizzard winds up his arm before hitting his foe with all his might.
- Punching Bag: Grabbing his enemy, Blizzard delivers a series of brutal blows before delivering a final punch that sends his opponent flying.
- Chomp a Human: As Blizzard's followers eagerly offer themselves up for the good of their god, the yeti scrapes his hand along the ground, grabbing one of his followers before quickly devouring them. The mortal's sacrifice is certainly meaningful, as it allows Blizzard to heal his wounds and turn the tide of battle. Unlike some of the more violent gods, Blizzard only seems to consume followers when absolutely necessary.
- Brain Bash: Blizzard pounds his weakened foe into the ground before sending his fist right through their skull, punching their brain out of their head.
- To-Da-Moon: Similar to Punching Bag, though with this move, Blizzard finishes with an absurdly powerful punch that sends his enemy flying far off into the distance.
- Redemption: A technique Blizzard uses to both finish off and redeem foes he deems honorable. The god pulls his opponent's soul from their body and sends it up to the heavens as the body instantly decomposes.