|“||A SINGLE GEAR TURNING CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE.||„|
|“||Quake in fear, fleshling.||„|
Blitzcrank is an enormous, near-indestructible steam golem originally built to dispose of hazardous waste in Zaun. Evolved beyond his primary purpose, Blitzcrank selflessly uses his strength and durability to protect others. Able to see past false veneers and artifice to the truth of an intention, Blitzcrank moves to help those in need.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least 7-B
Name: Blitzcrank, The Great Steam Golem
Origin: League of Legends
Gender: Male programming
Age: Unknown (Somewhere between 6 and 10 years old)
Classification: Steam Golem, Techmaturgical Construct
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled in hand to hand combat, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Electricity Manipulation, Can overcharge himself to amplify his speed, Extendable arms, Forcefield Creation, Limited Power Nullification (Via Static Field), Immunity to Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation (Due to being a robot)
Lifting Strength: Class K (Rocket Grab can pull champions as heavy Malphite, Nautilus, and Galio, Was able to support a large hydraulic descender with one hand) | Class M (Should be comparable to Battle Boss Malzahar)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | City Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least City level
Stamina: Limitless (Due to being a robot)
Range: Melee range, Several meters with rocket grab
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: High (A sentient robot with a learning capacity, his knowledge is always expanding and adapting)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Blitzcrank beats the opponent with his metallic fists.
- Mana Barrier: When Blitzcrank drops below 20% of his maximum health, he shields himself for 50% of his current mana for up to 10 seconds.
- Rocket Grab: Blitzcrank extends his right hand in a line, pulling the first enemy hit to him, stunning them for 0.5 seconds and dealing magic damage.
- Overdrive: Blitzcrank supercharges himself, gaining bonus attack speed for 5 seconds and bonus movement speed that decays to 10% over the duration. When Overdrive ends, Blitzcrank is slowed by 30% for 1.5 seconds.
- Power Fist: Blitzcrank's next basic attack deals 100% AD bonus physical damage and knocks up his target for 1 second.
- Static Field: Blitzcrank detonates his static field, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies and silencing them for 0.5 seconds. While Static Field is not on cooldown, Blitzcrank fires a lightning bolt at a random nearby visible enemy every 2.5 seconds, dealing magic damage.
Key: Base | Battle Boss Blitzcrank