Blaze the Cat is a fictional character from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. She is an anthropomorphic cat and a princess hailing from an alternate dimension, where she is both the regent of her world and the appointed guardian of the Sol Emeralds, a role similar to that of Sonic and Knuckles combined. She is gifted with the power of pyrokinesis, which lets her create and manipulate fire in any way she pleases.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-A | Varies. 4-A to 2-C
Name: Blaze the Cat
Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic Rush)
Classification: Anthropomorphic Cat, Guardian of the Sol Emeralds
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Levitation, Fire Manipulation, Teleportation, Sealing, Can sense the Sol Emeralds and dimensional disturbances, Forcefield Creation (Of fire and electricity varieties), Statistics Amplification (Can enhance her movement speed with Speed Shoes), Invulnerability (With the Invincibility Monitor) | All of the previous abilities on a massively enhanced scale, True Flight, Can survive in space
Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (Capable of fighting on equal terms with Adventure Sonic. Fought Iblis alongside Silver) | Varies. Multi-Solar System level to Low Multiverse level (Equal to Full Power Super Sonic, who were both able to fight and defeat the Egg Wizard with the Jeweled Scepter, which allowed Eggman and Eggman Nega to harness the Power of the Stars, which was sustaining Sonic and Blaze's universes)
Speed: FTL (Kept up with Silver) | Varies. Massively FTL+ to Infinite (Comparable to Super Sonic)
Lifting Strength: Class 10. Varies from at least Class Z to Immeasurable as Burning Blaze.
Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class (Could trade blows with Sonic) | Varies. Multi-Solar System Class to Low Multiversal
Durability: Multi-Continent level (Took damage from the Egg Salamander and survived, although she was briefly knocked out) | Varies. Multi-Solar System level to Low Multiverse level (The only attack in games which was shown to be able to damage her was the Egg Salamander's spatial void attack which seemed to have properties similar to a black hole)
Stamina: Very high | Limitless
Range: Standard melee range. Hundreds of meters with attacks and abilities | Standard melee range. Varies from Interstellar to Low Multiversal with attacks and abilities.
Standard Equipment: Sol Emeralds
Intelligence: Seems to be fairly book smart (She has extensive knowledge on the various aspects of her world.), highly skilled in combat and is the only female character in the series to fight Sonic to a standstill in close combat.
Weaknesses: Blaze is acrophobic, she becomes nervous and jittery when in high places, stubborn, introverted, can be hotheaded and susceptible to taunts | None notable
- Axel Jump: Blaze jumps into the air before spinning into her opponent while wreathed in flames.
- Burst Dash: Blaze crouches on the floor, using her pyrokinesis to build up speed and momentum before rushing forth as a fiery tornado.
- Burst Hover: Blaze uses her flames to hover a short
- Fire Boost: Blaze runs while generating a cone of flames around her to ward off projectiles and smash through enemies.
- Burning Fire Boost: A vastly more powerful version that she can only use as Burning Blaze, she emits flames from her waist down to propel her at speeds sufficient to easily smash through an oncoming meteor.
- Spinning Claw: While on the ground Blaze pirouettes around while releasing flames around her to damage enemies.
Key: Adventure and Modern Blaze | Burning Blaze