Powers and Stats
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Age: Over 1000 years old
Classification: Guardian; Outworld Elemental
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Martial Artist, Fire and Lava Manipulation (Governs all things heat related), Reality Warping, BFR, Teleportation, Immortality (Type 1), Likely immune to heat related attacks
Attack Potency: Planet level (Eventually destroyed all the Realms in his Bad Ending. In Shao Kahn's after he defeated Blaze, Shao Kahn gained the power to merge all the main realms in the Mortal Kombat verse)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+
Lifting Strength: Class M (Stated to be the strongest character in the MK-verse)
Striking Strength: Planet Class
Durability: Planet level
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Genius; very knowledgeable about the workings of the MK-verse.
Weaknesses: Enslaved by the spells of Onaga's men which corrupted his original design.
- Flame Ball: Blaze shoots a flaming projectile at his opponent. (MK:DA, MK:U)
- Flame Uppercut: Blaze performs an uppercut on the opponent.
- Flame Charge: Blaze charges at the opponent.
- Quake Slam: Blaze punches the ground, sending lava up underneath his opponent.
- Steam Roller: Blaze rolls along the ground, flattening his opponent.
- Charge Up: Blaze taunts his enemy, regaining some health.
- Melting Lava Teleport: Blaze teleports underneath lava, rising on the other side, behind his opponent.