Blastoise is a large, bipedal tortoise-like Pokémon. Its body is dark blue and is mostly hidden by its tough, brown shell. This shell has a pale yellow underside and a white ridge encircling its arms and separating the upper and lower halves.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A | Low 7-B | High 6-C | At least High 6-C
Name: Blastoise, Wartortle, Squirtle
Gender: Male or Female
Classification: Water Pokémon, Shellfish Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Can hide in the shell to protect itself, Can fly by using its water turrets (Only a trained one can do so), Limited Metal manipulation, Limited Weather Manipulation (Can cause rain), Limited Darkness manipulation, Statistics Amplification, and Barrier/Forcefield Creation.
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level+ (Comparable to Charmander) | Small City level (Comparable to Charmeleon) | Large Island level+ (The Pokémon most comparable to the mountain melting Charizard) | At least Large Island level+ (Much more powerful than before)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Can react to attacks from Magnemite) | Sub-Relativistic (Can keep up with Charmeleon) | At least Sub-Relativistic (Much faster than its previous forms, which by Wartortle, can catch and dodge thrown, flung, or hurled items. Pokémon throw things much heavier at .034c) | At least Sub-Relativistic (Much faster than before)
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class+ | Small City Class | Large Island Class+ | At least Large Island Class+
Durability: Multi-City Block level+ | Small City level | Large Island level+ | At least Large Island level+
Range: Standard melee range, hundreds of meters with most attacks. | Standard melee range, hundreds of meters with most attacks. | Standard melee range, tens of kilometers with most attacks.
Standard Equipment: Blastoisinite (Allows Blastoise to Mega Evolve)
Weaknesses: Blastoise is weak to Grass-type and Electric-type moves.
- Hydro Pump: Blastoise fires from its shoulder cannons a stream of pure water at the foes.
- Hydro Cannon: Blastoise fires very powerful spheres of pure water fired with high force at the foes. It may have to recharge afterwards.
- Aura Sphere: Blastoise fires a concentrated sphere of pure energy at the foes. It is virtually impossible to avoid. It is enhanced when used as Mega Blastoise.
- Dragon Pulse: Blastoise fires beams at its opponent. It becomes stronger when used by Mega Blastoise and uses three cannons instead of two.
- Water Pulse: Blastoise fires a sphere of pure water that may confuse the foe. It is more powerful in the rain and as Mega Blastoise.
- Skull Bash: Blastoise strikes the foe severely with its hardened head.
- Rapid Spin: Blastoise tucks its head, as well as its arms and legs into its shell and spins its giant shell to remove problematic hazards while damaging the target.
Key: Squirtle | Wartortle | Blastoise | Mega Blastoise
- Respect Thread *Note: This is for Gary's whole team, so just scroll down until you find Blastoise*.
- Respect Thread *This is its basic form, so it should be more powerful*.