Blastoise is a large, bipedal tortoise-like Pokémon. Its body is dark blue and is mostly hidden by its tough, brown shell. This shell has a pale yellow underside and a white ridge encircling its arms and separating the upper and lower halves.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-A | At least High 7-A
Gender: Male or Female
Classification: Water Pokemon, Shellfish Pokemon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, reactions and durability, Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Can hide in the shell to protect itself, Can fly by using its water turrets (only a trained one can do so), Limited Metal manipulation, Limited Weather Manipulation (can cause rain), Limited Darkness manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Barrier/Forcefield Creation.
Attack Potency: At least Mountain level+ (The Pokemon most comparable to Charizard) | At least Large Mountain level (Via powerscaling to Mega Pokemon)
Speed: At least Transonic via powerscaling | At least Transonic
Striking Strength: At least Mountain Class+ | At least Large Mountain Class
Durability: At least Mountain level+ | At least Large Mountain level
Range: Several Kilometers | Several Kilometers
Standard Equipment: Blastoisinite (Allows Blastoise to Mega Evolve)
Weaknesses: Blastoise is weak to Grass-type and Electric-type moves.
- Hydro Pump: Blastoise fires from its shoulder cannons a stream of pure water at the foes.
- Hydro Cannon: Blastoise fires very powerful spheres of pure water fired with high force at the foes. It may have to recharge afterwards.
- Aura Sphere: Blastoise fires a concentrated sphere of pure energy at the foes. It is virtually impossible to avoid. It is enhanced when used as Mega Blastoise.
- Dragon Pulse: Blastoise fires beams at its opponent. It becomes stronger when used by Mega Blastoise and uses three cannons instead of two.
- Water Pulse: Blastoise fires a sphere of pure water that may confuse the foe. It is more powerful in the rain and as Mega Blastoise.
- Skull Bash: Blastoise strikes the foe severely with its hardened head.
- Rapid Spin: Blastoise tucks its head, as well as its arms and legs into its shell and spins its giant shell to remove problematic hazards while damaging the target.
Key: Blastoise | Mega Blastoise
- Respect Thread *Note: This is for Gary's whole team, so just scroll down until you find Blastoise*.
- Respect Thread *This is its basic form, so it should be more powerful*.