|“||Seeing you in action is a joke!||„|
Blanka (ブランカ Buranka), also known by his birth name Jimmy (ジミー Jimī), is a video game character from the Street Fighter series. Blanka's first appearance in the series was in Street Fighter II as part of the starting lineup.
Blanka is generally passive and docile, and is fond of family connections and friendships as well as children, as seen in the animated Street Fighter series. Yet, when angered, Blanka attacks like a wild animal let loose from a cage, ferociously attacking his opponents with predatorial rage.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Blanka, birth name Jimmy
Origin: Street Fighter
Age: 30's or 40's
Speed: At least Supersonic+ (Could keep up with Zangief)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman+
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+
Stamina: Very high
Range: A couple metres; dozens of metres with electrical attacks
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Below Average (About as intelligent as a caveman)
Weaknesses: Feral and simple minded
- Electric Thunder: Blanka rapidly crouches and conducts several thousand volts of electricity through his body, zapping opponents that come in contact
- Rolling Attack: Blanka curls himself into a ball shape and rockets across the screen horizontally while spinning.
- Backstep Roll: Blanka backflips backwards and then rapidly somersaults in a high arc forward
- Vertical Roll: Blanka curls himself into a ball shape and suddenly somersaults in a diagonally up-forward trajectory
- Ground Shave Roll: Blanka crouches, then somersaults forward into a rolled-up position on the ground. Blanka will immediately roll forward a short distance to hit the opponent multiple times
- Tropical Hazard: Blanka jumps, clings himself to the ceiling, and starts shaking the scenery furiously. Blanka will cause fruits, mostly watermelons, to fall vertically from random points in the "ceiling"
- Lightning Cannonball: Blanka crouches, electrifies himself, then somersaults forward into a rolled-up position on the ground and then rolls forward.
- Shout of Earth: Blanka will beat his chest while roaring, then perform a short backflip and pound the ground. He can either concetrate his built up electricity into one powerful bolt, or send it into the ground to electrify opponents from a distance.