Bikou is a Monkey Youkai who is a member of the Vali Team previously affiliated with the Khaos Brigade. He is a descendant of Sun Wukong and the current Monkey King. As a member of Sun Wukong's clan, Bikou comes from the Mountain of Flowers and Fruit like his ancestors.
He was given the title of the Monkey King at some point before the series but decided to leave the mountain and join the Khaos Brigade, becoming a member of the Vali Team. Bikou is mostly seen in his human form, as a young man with short light-colored hair (Black in anime). He's dressed in ancient Chinese armor that was used during the Three Kingdoms period. He has a flippant and playful personality, and likes to joke around, with no elegance and is obsessed with battles like Vali Lucifer.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B
Origin: High School DXD
Classification: Youkai, Member of DxD
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Shapeshifting, Statistics Amplification, Aura, Pseudo-Flight (By riding on his golden cloud), Extrasensory Perception, Illusion Creation, Sleep Inducement
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Kept up with Tannin, though neither were fighting seriously)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least City Class
Stamina: High (Comparable to Tannin)
Range: Extended melee range with Nyoi-Bo, at least several meters by extending Ruyi Jingu Bang
- Ruyi Jingu Bang (如意棒 Nyoi-bō): A Golden staff that can extend and retract in size and length, and is named after the same legendary staff his ancestor used.
- Jīndǒu Yún (筋斗雲 Kinto'un): Bikou can summon a golden cloud similar to his ancestor that he can ride on.
Intelligence: Average; combat proficient
Weaknesses: None notable
- Senjutsu and Youjutsu User: While not at his ancestor or Kuroka's level, Bikou has stated that he is trained on using both Senjutsu and Youjutsu.
- Transformation: Similar to his ancestor, Bikou has the ability to transform and is usually seen in his human form.
- Immense Durability: Bikou was able to withstand Tannin's flame with little injuries (Tannin, however, was also holding back at the time).