Bewear is a Normal/Fighting-type Pokemon from the Alola region.
Powers and Stats
Gender: Can be male or female
Classification: Strong Arm Pokemon
Speed: Transonic via power-scaling
Lifting Strength: Class 1 (Can lift objects weighing a ton)
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class+
Durability: Multi-City Block level+
Stamina: Very high (One was able to keep on running for three days)
Range: Standard melee range.
Standard Equipment: None.
Intelligence: Skilled martial artist.
Weaknesses: Fighting, Flying, Fairy and Psychic-type attacks. Takes recoil damage from Double-Edge. Becomes confused after using Thrash.
- Fluffy: Halves the damage taken from moves that make direct contact, but doubles that of Fire-type moves.
- Hammer Arm: Bewear throws an incredibly powerful punch that lowers its own speed.
- Brutal Swing: Bewear violently swings its body around to damage everything near it.
- Bide: Bewear takes its opponent's attacks and releases a white beam containing double the power of the attacks it was hit with.
- Double-Edge: Bewear charges with a powerful, but self-damaging tackle.
- Bind: Bewear grabs the foe and crushes tehm with its arms.
- Superpower: Bewear coats its body in a light blue aura and strikes.
- Leer: Bewear's eyes glow red and it gives the target an intimidating look that lowers their defense.
- Thrash: Bewear rampages and thrashes at the target. This leaves Bewear confused after usage.