|“||Come. With. Me... Blasted Tree!!||„|
|~ Berserker using her Noble Phantasm|
Berserker of "Black" ("黒"のバーサーカー, "Kuro" no Bāsākā) is the Berserker-class Servant of Caules Forvedge Yggdmillennia of the Black Faction in the Great Holy Grail War of Fate/Apocrypha.
Berserker's True Name is Frankenstein (フランケンシュタイン, Furankenshutain), the Frankenstein's monster (フランケンシュタインの怪物, Furankenshutain no Kaibutsu). The artificial human; a homunculus created by Victor Frankenstein appearing in Mary Shelley's novel "Frankenstein: or the Modern Prometheus".
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B, Higher with Blasted Tree.
Name: Frankenstein, the Frankenstein's Monster. Mostly known by her class name of Berserker.
Classification: Servant, homunculus
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Mad Enhancement, Regeneration (At least Low-Mid, Can use the magical energy she gains through her Galvanism skill to initiate rapid repair), Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Electricity Manipulation and Energy Absorption via Galvanism, Can enhance her physical abilities in a similar fashion to mana burst, Can rob others of their ability to think and breathe for a period of time, Soul Manipulation (all Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy), Intangibility and Invisibility in spirit form, Immunity to conventional weapons
Attack Potency: At least City level (Deflected a few blows from a non serious Achilles), Higher with Blasted Tree (Described as being capable of easily killing most Servants at a close range when used effectively).
Speed: Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic combat speed via pewer-scaling
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least City Class
Durability: At least City level (Withstood a kick from a non serious Achilles)
Stamina: Effectively limitless. At full power, she can fight perpetually without any kind of outside support.
Range: Extended melee range.
Standard Equipment: Her Noble Phantasms.
Intelligence: Above average, although this is hardly apparent due to her shyness and poor capacity for emotional expression, and is lowered by her Mad Enhancement.
Weaknesses: Mad Enhancement causes her to lose her sanity. Her most powerful attack is typically a suicide move, Cannot attack while in Spirit Form
- Bridal Chest: A Maiden's Chastity: Berserker's mace. It discharges large quantities of electricity when used as a striking weapon. It contains the reactor core that acts as her heart. Although used as a bludgeoning weapon, its primary function is the absorption of excess magical energy from Berserker's surroundings, which it diverts to her, and is used to power her. By using the energy she absorbs, she can emulate mana bursts, repair herself, and is effectively a perpetual motion machine, allowing her to continue fighting at full capacity without the support of a Master.
- Blasted Tree: The Lightning Tree of Crucifixion: A D to B+ Rank Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. A technique that Berserker can activate by planting the fin of Bridal Chest into the ground as her reactor's limiters are released. As an enormous amount of magical energy begins to swell up from within her, creating a twister of energy with her at the center, the fins on the tail end of Bridal Chest begin to spin at high speeds. All the electricity is discharged into the surrounding environment as an area of effect attack, taking on the silhouette of a towering tree that "rains down like a waterfall" and scatters homing thunder throughout the surrounding area as everything within a one hundred meter radius is completely destroyed.
If the opponent is a single enemy at close range, it can be activated from her body rather than Bridal Chest. It is normally a suicide move that involves using tremendous power that she cannot normally handle, causing permanent deactivation and death, as all her functions halt. Although its usage means her death, the ability has a hidden function mentioned in the blueprints, the fact that the attack is not simply lightning but rather a power with her very will imbued within it. So long as the will exists, she will never truly perish. This allows for the low possibility of a second Frankenstein to be materialized in the attack's wake, but with her death it will be impossible for her to witness the result of her actions. In Fate/Apocrypha, this effect manifested in Sieg, restarting his heart and allowing him to utilize her Galvanism ability, granting him the ability to fight at full strength without fear of the crippling aftereffects of his Dead Count Shapeshifter Command Seals.
- Mad Enhancement: The source of the Berserker class's power. Mad Enhancement exchanges sanity for power to make the Servant an unstoppable fighting machine. Berserker's D-Rank in this skill makes communicating and forming complex thoughts difficult, but she is still conscious enough to turn off the lights to save energy and trade blows with the likes of Mordred.
- Galvanism: A skill that allows unrestricted conversion and accumulation of magical energy and bio-electricity. Thaumaturgical attacks involving no material existence - wind manipulation, energy bullets, beam attacks - are converted to electricity and rendered without effect, discharged into the environment. Absorbed electricity may be used to implement rapid self-repair and physical attribute reinforcement.
- Lament of the Falsely Living: Berserker is capable of emitting an immense scream, temporarily robbing enemies and allies alike of their ability to think and respond; those who do not expect it or are incapable of the mental resilience to withstand it may temporarily lose their ability to breathe. The effectiveness of the skill is increased with activation of Mad Enhancement.