|“||Come. With. Me... Blasted Tree!!||„|
|~ Berserker using her Noble Phantasm|
Berserker of "Black" ("黒"のバーサーカー, "Kuro" no Bāsākā) is the Berserker-class Servant of Caules Forvedge Yggdmillennia of the Black Faction in the Great Holy Grail War of Fate/Apocrypha.
Berserker's True Name is Frankenstein (フランケンシュタイン, Furankenshutain), the Frankenstein's monster (フランケンシュタインの怪物, Furankenshutain no Kaibutsu). The artificial human; a homunculus created by Victor Frankenstein appearing in Mary Shelley's novel "Frankenstein: or the Modern Prometheus".
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B, Higher with Blasted Tree.
Name: Frankenstein, the Frankenstein's Monster. Mostly known by her class name of Berserker.
Classification: Servant, homunculus
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Mad Enhancement, Regeneration (At least Low-Mid, Can use the magical energy she gains through her Galvanism skill to initiate rapid repair), Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Electricity Manipulation and Energy Absorption via Galvanism, Can enhance her physical abilities in a similar fashion to mana burst, Can rob others of their ability to think and breathe for a period of time, Soul Manipulation (all Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy), Intangibility and Invisibility in spirit form, Immunity to conventional weapons
Attack Potency: At least City level (Deflected a few blows from a non serious Achilles and fought with Mordred, but was unable to seriously damage her, Considered a fairly weak Servant), higher with Blasted Tree (Described as being capable of easily killing most Servants at a close range when used effectively and would have killed Mordred if not for Kairi bailing her out with a Command Seal)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic combat speed via power-scaling
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least City Class
Durability: At least City level (Withstood a kick from a non serious Achilles and later attacks from Mordred, but was seriously injured in the latter case)
Stamina: Effectively limitless. At full power, she can fight perpetually without any kind of outside support.
Range: Extended melee range.
Standard Equipment: Her Noble Phantasms.
Intelligence: Due to having a relatively low
Weaknesses: Mad Enhancement causes her to lose some of her ability to reason, reducing her motor skills and intelligence. Her most powerful attack is typically a suicide move, Cannot attack while in Spirit Form. Her heart is within the core of the Bridal Chest, and she could run out of energy if separated from it and will be killed if it is destroyed.
- Bridal Chest: A Maiden's Chastity: Berserker's mace. It discharges large quantities of electricity when used as a striking weapon. It contains the reactor core that acts as her heart. Although used as a bludgeoning weapon, its primary function is the absorption of excess magical energy from Berserker's surroundings, which it diverts to her, and is used to power her. By using the energy she absorbs, she can emulate mana bursts, repair herself, and is effectively a perpetual motion machine, allowing her to continue fighting at full capacity without the support of a Master.
- Blasted Tree: The Lightning Tree of Crucifixion: A D to B Rank Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Berserker allows an enormous amount of magical energy to swell up in side of her body that she discharges into her surroundings by slamming the Bridal Chest into the ground, causing a rain of homing lightning bolts to come down from the sky to strike her foes, easily obliterating several of Avicebron's golems while used with its weakest setting. As a last resort, she can invoke her Noble Phantasm with her own body rather than her Bridal Chest, releasing the limiters on her reactor to engulf the battlefield with a tremendous burst of lightning in the shape of a tree, producing enough power to even kill the heir of the King of Knights when used in this way. Using her Noble Phantasm in this way will deactivate all of her functions, effectively killing her. However, this version of her Noble Phantasm is not merely lightning, but her will projected outward in her last moments. So long her will exists, she will never truly perish. This allows for the low possibility of a second Frankenstein to be materialized in the attack's wake, but with her death it will be impossible for her to witness the result of her actions. In Fate/Apocrypha, this effect manifested in Sieg, restarting his heart and allowing him to utilize her Galvanism ability, granting him the ability to fight at full strength without fear of the crippling aftereffects of his Dead Count Shapeshifter Command Seals.
- Mad Enhancement: The source of the Berserker class's power. Mad Enhancement exchanges sanity for power to make the Servant an unstoppable fighting machine. Berserker's D-Rank in this skill makes communicating and forming complex thoughts difficult, but she is still conscious enough to turn off the lights to save energy and trade blows with the likes of Mordred.
- Galvanism: A skill that allows unrestricted conversion and accumulation of magical energy and bio-electricity. Thaumaturgical attacks without material existence - wind manipulation, energy bullets, beam attacks - are converted to electricity and rendered without effect, discharged into the environment. Absorbed electricity may be used to implement rapid self-repair and physical attribute reinforcement.
- Lament of the Falsely Living: Berserker is capable of emitting an immense scream, temporarily robbing enemies and allies alike of their ability to think and respond. Those who do not expect it or are incapable of the mental resilience to withstand it may temporarily lose their ability to breathe. The effectiveness of the skill is increased with activation of Mad Enhancement.