|“||Fly away! Killing move, Golden Spark!||„|
|~ Kintoki using his Noble Phantasm|
Berserker (バーサーカー, Bāsākā) is a Berserker-class Servant able to be summoned by the Protagonist in the Grand Orders of Fate/Grand Order.
Berserker's True Name is Kintoki Sakata (坂田金時, Sakata Kintoki), Kintarou of Mount Ashigara (足柄山の金太郎, Ashigara-yama no Kintarō), known by his famous childhood name, Kintarou (金太郎, Kintarō), was one of Minamoto no Yorimitsu's Four Heavenly Kings. He is the son of Raijin as a red dragon, and his mother is a cannibal mountain witch living on Mount Ashigara. Kintoki was raised with the strength of a monster, fighting and killing beasts in the mountain. Eventually, his mother, an ogress, was vanquished by Usui Sadamitsu, but Kintoki, taken to Minamoto no Yorimitsu, was taught the way of man, and became his retainer. He participated in many hunts for demons as one of the Four Heavenly Kings of Yorimitsu. He is famous for the episode of the battle against Shuten-douji on Ooe-yama, where he disguised himself as mountain priest, drugged Shuten-douji's alcohol and struck him down. In that episode, he fell in love with the demon Shuten-douji disguised as a beautiful girl, and then had to carry this burden for the rest of his life.
Powers and Stats
Name: Berserker, Sakata Kintoki, Kintarou, "Kintarou of Mount Ashigara", "Golden"
Origin: Fate/Grand Order
Classification: Berserker-Class Servant, Heroic Spirit
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Mad Enhancement, Can turn into spirit form, Expert Axeman, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Lightning Manipulation, Soul Manipulation (all Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy)
Speed: At least Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic reactions via power-scaling
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman (Even the weakest Servant is stronger than the strongest human)
Striking Strength: Mountain Class
Stamina: Tireless for as long as he has sufficient prana
Range: Extended melee range with his Axe
Standard Equipment: Golden Eater (Kintoki's Axe)
Intelligence: Kintoki is not a particularly mature man, having the average mentality of a grade schooler and is obsessed with shiny objects, particularly golden ones. Nevertheless, he is still a Heroic Spirit who is renowned for his strength and martial prowess, being able to wrestle giant beasts to death while still a child and was the chief of the Four Heavenly Kings. Due to his low rank of Mad Enhancement, he is able to retain his ability to think, allowing him to conduct complex strategies if directed by a competent Master and was clever enough to strike down the fearsome Shuten-douji after drugging her alcohol.
Weaknesses: Kintoki is wild and arrogant, His Golden Eater has a limited number of charges, He has a chance of going berserk every time he takes damage, Can't fight while in spirit form
- Golden Eater: Golden Eating (ゴールデンイーター: 黄金食い, Gōruden Ītā: Ōgon Kui): is a huge Masakari axe that carries the power of the thunder deity and cannot be handled without Kintoki's superhuman strength. It is loaded with 15 cartridges with thunder put into them and destructive power is raised with their detonation.
- Golden Spark: Golden Shock (ゴールデンスパーク: 黄金衝撃, Gōruden Supāku: Ōgon Shōgeki): is an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm usage in which a flash of lightning is released from Golden Eater and mows down the surrounding enemies. It activates by using 3 of the 15 loaded cartridges, meaning that this attack can only be used five times.
- Mad Enhancement (狂化, Kyōka, localized as "Blind Rage"): raises basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, also seals away Personal Skills. Due to his E Rank in this skill, he does not receive the benefits of Mad Enhancement under normal circumstances. In exchange, he retains a normal capacity to think. A Luck Check is performed whenever damage is received, failure results in him going wild, upping all of his parameters except for Mana and Luck and causes his body to turn red.
- Animal Dialogue (動物会話, Dōbutsu Kaiwa): is communication of intention with animals that don't speak a "language of words". Due to Kintoki's C rank, since it's not like the intellect of the animals improve, very complex nuances are not conveyed. (Even then, maybe because Kintoki's mental structure is close to animals, they strangely get into a mutual understanding.)
- Natural Body (天性の肉体, Tensei no Nikutai): is the possession of a perfect body as a living being from birth. The owner of this Skill is treated as if his STR is always Rank-Up. Even without training Kintoki's muscles are brawny and his body shape doesn't change no matter how many calories he intakes.
- Divinity (神性, Shinsei): is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as aMonster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. Because his mother was a man-eating mountain witch, the rank is low. It will rarely activate as resistance in regards to the attack of Heroic Spirits that possess thunder deity-lineage roots and legends.
- Monstrous Strength (怪力, Kairiki): is an ability possessed by monsters and beasts, temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill. Kintoki holds the highest rank so far of A+, presumably granting him the greatest control over this ability and the longest time limit.