Berserker (バーサーカー, Bāsākā) is a Berserker-class Servant able to be summoned by the Protagonist in the Grand Orders of Fate/Grand Order.
Berserker's True Name is Ibaraki-douji (茨木童子, Ibaraki-dōji). During the Heian period, one of the Oni that appeared on the imperial capital and exhaustively carried out atrocities. Regarded as a subordinate of the Shuten-douji that lived in Mt. Ooe, it has been said that - during the "oni extermination of Mt. Ooe" by Minamoto no Yorimitsu and her Four Heavenly Kings - she crossed sword with Watanabe no Tsuna of the Four Heavenly Kings.
The sole survivor of Mt. Ooe's oni, she attacked Watanabe Tsuna on the Rashoumon (or the Ichijou-modoribashi) at the imperial capital and ended up having her arm cut off. While said arm was temporarily snatched away as a spoil of war, Ibaraki would later retrieve it and disappear to parts unknown.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B with physical strikes, likely higher with Great Grudge of Rashoumon
Name: Berserker, Ibaraki-Douji
Origin: Fate/Grand Order
Classification: Berserker Class Servant, Heroic Spirit, Oni
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Speed, Durability, Agility, Endurance, Stamina, Magic, Mad Enhancement, Shapeshifting, Fire Manipulation, Adept Sword user, Soul Manipulation (all Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic reactions via power-scaling to other Servants
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman (Even the weakest Servant is stronger than the strongest human)
Striking Strength: At least City Class with Strikes
Stamina: Very High, virtually tireless as long as she has magical energy
Range: Average human melee range, extended range with her sword, several hundread of meters with her Noble Phantasm
Standard Equipment: Her Sword
Intelligence: Ibaraki-douji is one of the legendary onis/demons that was under Shuten-douji, one of Japan's Three Great Monsters, being a "subordinate" she experienced many battles, even fought against one of the Yorimitsu's Heavenly Kings.
Weaknesses: Mad Enhancement takes away most of her sanity
- Great Grudge of Rashoumon (らしょうもんだいえんき: 羅生門大怨起, Rashōmon Daiengi): Ibaraki-Douji's Noble Phantasm and the sublimation of her grudge against humanity for the extermination of her brethren. Exerting her prana in the same manner as the "Prana Burst: Flames" personal skill, she recreates her attack on Watanabe no Tsuna at the imperial capital's Rashoumon, drowning her foes in the flaming wrath of the raging Oni that terrorized Kyoto so long ago.
- Mad Enhancement (狂化, Kyōka, localized as "Blind Rage"): raises basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, also seals away Personal Skills. Due to her B rank, it allows her to rank up for all parameters, but takes away most of her sanity.
- Oni Kind Demon (鬼種の魔, Oni-shu no ma): is a Skill that represents the superpower as well as the demonic nature as an oni. A mixed Skill of Natural Monster, Monstrous Strength, Charisma, Mana Burst and etc; but some adjustment has been applied to its effects in this work. The version of Mana Burst depend on the user, usually it is "Heat" but in Ibaraki-douji's case it is "Flames".
- Disengage (仕切り直し, Shikiri-Naoshi): is the ability to break away from combat. Due to Ibaraki's A-Rank in this skill, she is very likely to be able to successfully complete a tactical retreat, returning the conditions of the battle back to how they were at the beginning.
- Shapeshifting (変化, ichiisenshin): refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. A method used by the millenary spirits of foxes and badgers of China that are put on par with Tamamo-no-Mae.