|“||I will shoot an arrow, and if it hits the small blade sticking out from the side of that halberd, withdraw your forces. If it doesn't hit, you may fight as much as you like.||„|
|~ Lü Bu before making his famous shot|
Berserker (バーサーカー, Bāsākā) is the Berserker-class Servant of Rani VIII in the Moon Cell Holy Grail War of Fate/Extra.
Berserker's True Name is Lü Bu Fèngxiān (呂布奉先, Ryofu Hōsen), the General of Repetition (反覆の将, Hanpuku no Hata) of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms. He is an infamously treacherous military commander from the Three Kingdoms era. For two times he cut down his foster fathers, and to repeat the act of betrayal on countless occasions was an unbelievable act for the China that esteemed the Confucian morals. Still, his military exploits, deeds of arms are unmatched and he was counted as one of the strongest in the world of the Three Kingdoms.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-A, higher with God Force
Name: Berserker, Lü Bu, Epithet "General of Repetition"
Classification: Berserker-Class Servant, Heroic Spirit
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Rage Power, Energy Projection, Status Effect Inducement, Soul Manipulation (all Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy), Immunity to conventional weapons, Resistance to Magic (Including effects such as Petrification, Mind Manipulation, and Spatial Manipulation), Regeneration (Mid-Low; all Servants possess regenerative capabilities), Resistance to mental interference (via Bravery)
Lifting Strength: Class 25
Striking Strength: At least Mountain Class
Stamina: High; must be supplied by a master however
Range: Several meters normally with Houtengageki, Several kilometers with God Force
Standard Equipment: Houtengageki, his halberd
Intelligence: Normally one of the most famous warriors in all of China, Lü Bu's Mad Enhancement has reduced him to a raging Berserker who does naught but listen to his Master's orders and smite his enemies. Despite this, he is still able to use some of his famous martial techniques and can even utilize Houtengageki in its bow configuration.
Weaknesses: He is a raging berserker with limited martial prowess and will only listen to his Master's commands.
- God Force: The Five Soldiers of the War God: The true name of the Houtengageki, a two handed halberd known as Lü Bu's primary weapon. An artificial, multi-mode Noble Phantasm super weapon that had six forms in order to let the many martial techniques of Lü Bu bloom as he pleased, however he is only able to access two of these forms due to his Mad Enhancement.
- Thrust Force: Lü Bu thrusts his spear into his opponent, impaling and paralyzing them while penetrating through entire lines of enemies at once.
- Shoot Force: The halberd separates into a large bow and arrow that Lü Bu fires at his opponent as a single or multiple energy projectiles that can devastate entire armies.
- Mad Enhancement (狂化, Kyōka, localized as "Blind Rage"): The source of the Berserker class's power. Mad Enhancement exchanges sanity for power to make the Servant an unstoppable fighting machine. Lü Bu's A-Rank in this skill grants him a boost to all parameters, but robs him of reason and makes renders him completely incapable of rational thought.
- Nature of a Rebellious Spirit: (反骨の相, Hankotsu no Sō, localized as "Restless Soul") A skill that reflects one's inability to settle down in one location and swear fealty to a lord. As a result, any ability that relies on his foe's Charisma is negated in his presence. This ability is sealed while summoned as Berserker, as it is highly likely that he will turn against his Master otherwise.
- Bravery: (勇猛, Yūmō, localized as "Fortitude") The ability to nullify mental interference and feelings such as self-doubt, worry, or fear in the face of danger. This ability is also sealed due to the effects of Mad Enhancement.