|“||“My name is Benjamin King. I'm the man who took my crew from being a bunch of baby gangstas in Sunnyvale to being one of the most influential and feared forces in the city.”||„|
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B, 9-B to 9-A with weapons | 9-A | 7-B
Name: Benjamin King
Origin: Saints Row
Age: In his 50s
Classification: Human, Author, Former Leader of the Vice Kings, Chief of Staff for the White House
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled marksman, Skilled hand-to-hand fighter, 4th Wall Awareness | All previous abilities plus Superhuman Speed, Telekinesis, Energy Projection
Attack Potency: Wall level (Should be physically comparable to The Boss and the other Saints), Wall level (Can cause heavy damage to vehicles) to Small Building level (Can destroy trains) with most weapons | Small Building level (Comparable to the Boss) | City level (Comparable to The Boss)
Speed: Superhuman (Comparable to The Boss) | Supersonic (Comparable to the Boss)
Lifting Strength: Above Average Human | Superhuman (Comparable to The Boss), Class K with Telekinesis (Can move tanks, airplanes, and helicopters)
Striking Strength: Wall Class | Small Building Class | City Class
Durability: Wall level | Small Building level | City level
Range: Varies from standard melee range to several thousand meters
Standard Equipment: .45 Fletcher
Intelligence: High (Created a vast criminal empire out of nothing more than a small gang of misfit, Intelligent to the point that he was the Boss first pick as Chief of Staff in the White House)
Weaknesses: Cannot utilize his superpowers outside the Simulation | Power-Suppression fields can disable his powers for a few seconds
Super Powers: By altering his code within The Simulation, Ben is capable of bending the simulation to his will and acquiring powerful superhuman abilities that allow him to easily traverse the simulation.
- Super Sprint: This Super Power enables Ben to travel on foot at high speeds when sprinting, however he doesn't have the full capabilities of this ability as the Boss does.
- Super Jump: Super Jump is a power that lets Ben jump much higher than normal, however he doesn't have the full capabilities of this ability as the Boss does.
- Blast: The blast superpower unleashes a concussive force. However, Ben is limited in that he does not have access to any of the elemental augmentations available to the Saints.
- Telekinesis: Telekinesis grants the ability to lift people, vehicles, and other objects in the air and hurl them great distances.
- Stomp: The Stomp Super Power causes powerful shock-waves to emanate outwards from a massive stomp to the ground.
Key: Saints Row 1 | Saints Row 4 | Super Homie