Belphegor (ベルフェゴール, Berufegōru), also known as "Bel" (ベル, Beru) for short, is an assassin working for the Vongola Famiglia's independently-run assassination squad, the Varia. He is known as a battle genius, but his abilities only truly present themselves when he sees his own "royal" blood.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | At least 8-A
Origin: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Age: 16 (Pre-TS), 26 (Pots-TS)
Attack Potency: Large Building level | At least Multi-City Block level (Damaged Blue Bell)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic via powerscaling
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown (Focuses on knives)
Durability: Large Building level | At least Multi-City Block level (Took an attack from Bluebell with no serious injuries)
Range: Dozens of meters
Standard Equipment: Knives and wires
Intelligence: Genius in combat
Weaknesses: None notable
- Storm Flames: These are strong red Flames that are highly offensive and, with the assistance of its Disintegration characteristic, can make anything that touches them into decaying and breaking apart, including other Dying Will Flames. The core of a Storm Flame is an ordinary red shade, but the inner layer is a very pale, somewhat pink-like shade of red-white and the outer edges of the Flame are deep crimson. In the manga, the outer edges of the Flames are distinctively dark.
- Knives: Belphegor uses throwing Knives and nearly invisible Wires to confuse and cut his enemies. While his enemies usually concentrate on the Knives, they are either being cut or trapped by the Wires. In the Future, Belphegor is capable of infusing his knives with Storm Flames.
- Wires: Used along with his throwing knives, Belphegor attaches razor-sharp wires to the ends of his knives to cut and, when having thrown many knives, immobilize the opponent as well.
- Visone Tempesta: Storm Mink: Belphegor's Box Weapon, a small Mink with fur that generates Storm Flames that destroy anything it touches. It moves at blinding speeds, making it highly impossible to avoid its deadly attack. It can also produce a Flame shield by rapidly rotating its tail.
- Cutting Knives Waltz: This is one of Bel's more advanced knife techniques. He first sets up the battlefield with wires, and then uses his Knives in conjunction with the Wires to surround his opponent with countless knives, which then attacks his opponent from all directions, all at once.
Key: Present | Future