Belisari leads a tribe of nomad Alin militia that have been driven in the west parts of the desert by the rising tide of Dark Glass corruption. She is a mistress of sand magic and a strong warrior as she has successfully fend off armies of fire salamanders.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely 9-B with regular attacks (realistically), 8-C in-game when compared to other Heroes’ attacks, Likely 9-B to 9-A with Heartseekers, 9-A to 8-C with Salamanders. Higher if Belisari and her summons attack at once
Name: Belisari, Queen of the Desert
Origin: Rise of Legends
Age: Likely 20s
Classification: Human, Soldier, Militia, Nomad, Alin
Powers and Abilities: Summoning, Sand Manipulation, Expert Swordsmanship, Healing via Sands of Rejuvenation, Immobilization Inducement via regular attacks, Stun Inducement via Simmering Sands, Attack Amplification via Desert Vigor, Magic, Fire Manipulation via Salamanders, Magic Resistance, Splash Damage Resistance, Regeneration (Low)
Attack Potency: Likely Wall level with regular attacks (realistically), Building level in-game when compared to other Heroes’ attacks (far stronger than Arri, x2.2), Street level with Heartseekers (from the magic projectiles and the mantas' size alone), Small Building level to Building level with Salamanders (from their size alone, they can burn and incinerate so much it completely burns the insides of humans and machinery of robots). Higher if Belisari and her summons attack at once
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: At least Large City level in-game (Can tank Doge’s Hammer from The Doge). Significantly Lower realistically, likely Athlete level for herself (she's just a soldier) and Small Building level for her manta
Stamina: Extremely high
Range: Melee with physical strikes, Short to Long range with Sand of Rejuvenation, Map range with Shimmering Sands
Standard Equipment: Giant sand manta, 4 very large fire salamanders
Intelligence: Likely decently high
Weaknesses: None outside of game mechanics
- Regular attacks: Attacks with her swords on her giant manta. All attacks have a 1-second immobilization effect.
- Sands of Rejuvenation: Heals the Health and Mana of allies by 1% per second for a short while. Has Aoe.
- Call of the Manta: Summons 4 archer-mounted large desert mantas to her cause.
- Desert Vigor: Passively increases Belisari’s melee attack by 80%.
- Simmering Sands: Belisari casts a spell that uses the sand in the earth to stun all enemies on the entire map for 16 seconds. Has a full-map effect range.
- In-game stats
- HP: 1925
- Mana: 1500
- Ground Attack: 78
- Siege Attack: 9
- Trample Attack: 7
- Movement Speed: 40 (Described as Medium)
Note: All of Belisari's stats without her manta (except AP) are Athlete level