Beelzemon is an Evil Digimon. It is one of the "Seven Great Demon Lords", representing Venus and the sin of Gluttony. While it possesses the power to preside over the many Devil Digimon, it dares to observe a solitary existence. It is said that it could stand at the peak of the dark army, "Nightmare Soldiers", if it cared to, although it is also said that there exists a Demon Lord Digimon which surpasses even Beelzemon. It rides on the gigantic motorcycle-type machine, "Behemoth", holding its cherished shotguns, the "Berenjena" (Esp: Eggplant). Although its personality is cruel and merciless, it is also exceedingly prideful, so it would never attack the weak.
|“||I don't give a dirty handkerchief if you believe me or not... Cause my partners believe in me and I'm doing this for them.||„|
|“||Impmon? Hey open the eyes! I'm not Impmon anymore. I'm Beelzemon! You see? My outer finally matches my inner. I'm Blast Mode beautiful and don't you forget||„|
|~ Beelzemon Blast Mode|
Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely 8-B | At least 3-C | 2-C, possibly higher | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A | At least High 2-A
Origin: Digimon Tamers
Classification: Rookie-level Virus-type Mini Devil Digimon | Mega-level Virus-type Demon Lord Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Transformation, Power Absorption (After killing an enemy, Beelzemon can absorb their powers and use it as his own), Can copy other Digimon data, Immortality (Types 1, 7 and 8; it was stated that as long as evil exist in the hearts of man, the Demon Lords shall be reborn), Flight, Energy Blasts, Darkness Manipulation, Death Manipulation via "Data Crusher", Light Manipulation, Can destroys foes at the atomic level in Blast Mode, Sealing, Void Manipulation with the Primal Orb, Expert Marksman and Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Forcefield Creation. Can ignore conventional durability with his Blaster (Which destroys enemies on an atomic level), Primal Orb, and Golden Triangle, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Regeneration and Resurrection Negation (Mid-Godly), Resistance to Existence Erasure, Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (Like all Dark Area residents, he is nonexistent), Absorption, Dimensional BFR (Can banish foes to the Dark Area where they are erased into nothingness and become aspects of the Seven Great Demon Lords), Power Mimicry (Inherits the powers of those he absorbs), Time Paradox Immunity, Abstract Existence (Embodies the Sin of Gluttony in which is a primal factor of the multiverse), Conceptual Manipulation, Existence Erasure.
Attack Potency: Likely City Block level (Has dealt damage to Renamon, albeit very little) | At least Galaxy level (Equal to Gallantmon and nearly defeated him in combat. Shattered the reinforced shell of the D-REAPER) | Multi-Universe level (Defeated Megidramon, who was collapsing both the Digital World and Human Universe with its presence alone. Left the Demon World in ruins with this battles with other Demon Lords and should be superior to Lilithmon, who can distort space-time on a universal scale. Stronger than Belphemon, who can destroy a universe just by roaring and was considered to be a threat to existence itself), possibly higher (Second only to Lucemon) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Managed to fight Takumi Aiba and Sayo after the former had already defeated the Mother Eater and the Royal Knights) | At least High Multiverse level+ (The Seven Great Demon Lords are a multiversal constant, with their existence being tied to the Digital World itself. The true form of every Demon Lord is supposedly infinitely greater than all of their weakened forms combined)
Speed: Subsonic (Can jump from roof top to roof top, can pester Renamon and Guilmon) | FTL (Blitzed Gallantmon both on and off Behemoth) | Infinite (A native of the Dark Area, a realm in which time does not exist), possibly Immeasurable (Comparable to the Royal Knights, who transcended space and time) | Immeasurable (Vastly superior to most Eaters, who have no concept of time) | Nigh-Omnipresent within the Digital World Multiverse (Exists in all parallel worlds and spread his power across the spectrum of space and time on a multiversal scale), otherwise Immeasurable (Embodies the sin of Gluttony, which transcends space and time)
Lifting Strength: Regular Human | Class P+ via power-scaling | Universal via power-scaling (As the second strongest of the Demon Lords, Beelzemon should be stronger than Leviamon, who can consume the entire Digital World) | Immeasurable (At least comparable to Yuugo Kamishiro) | Immeasurable (Infinitely superior to his avatars)
Striking Strength: City Block Class | At least Galactic Class (Knocked Megidramon back with a savage kick and shattered D-REAPER shielding with a punch) | At least Multi-Universal, possibly higher (His wars with the other Demon Lords left the Demon World in ruins) | At least Multiversal+, likely High Multiversal+ (Comparable to Barbamon) | At least High Multiversal+ (Infinitely superior to his infinite avatars)
Durability: Small Town level (Barely survived blows from Indramon) | At least Galaxy level via power-scaling (Tanked hits from Megidramon, Gallantmon and D-REAPER agents) | Multi-Universe level via power-scaling (Tanked hits from many Digimon capable of destroying universes and timelines), possibly higher | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ | At least High Multiverse level+
Stamina: High, never shown to tire or get winded in battle, and once he got a hold of himself, dispatched Megidramon fairly quickly
Range: A few feet with Infernal Funnel | Several hundred meters | Multiversal+ for his true form (Affected the entirety of the Digital World multiverse)
Standard Equipment: His two shotguns called "Berenjena", A dark motorcycle that can drive on its own called Behemoth
Intelligence: Impmon is a mischievous opponent and a skilled combatant able to trouble the likes of Renamon. He is not afraid to fight dirty and trusts no one but himself, leading him to be a constant nuisance for the DigiDestined. Upon becoming Beelzemon he becomes a far more dangerous fighter, easily killing the likes of Leomon and batting aside all of the DigiDestined until Guilmon became Megidramon from Takato's misery and rage. Even then he came out on top after absorbing Makuramon. He is skilled in both ranged and melee combat in this form, overwhelming Takato and Guilmon after they Bio-Merged to become Gallantmon at first, and later managed to replicate Leomon's techniques while rescuing Jeri from the D-Reaper.
Weaknesses: If he is too heavily damaged, he reverts to Impmon and can be rather cocky
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power, durability, speed and sometimes new skills and resistances to be gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes and thus can lead to negative effects.
- Infernal Funnel (Summon): Summons elementals of Fire or Ice, though Impmon prefers to use Fire.
- Bada Boom (Night of Fire): Attacks the opponent with flames of darkness.
- Darkness Claw: Raises a claw overheard and then tears the opponent to pieces.
- Double Impact: Beelzemon fires off two consecutive and powerful blasts from the Berenjena.
- Quick Shot: Rapidly fires the Berenjena.
- Heartbreak Shot: Fire a shot aimed at the opponent's heart.
- Primal Orb: Beelzemon is able to use his attack by copying Makuramon's data, allowing him to throw special orbs that trap foes inside. Beelzemon can than crush the orbs to erase them from existence along with his opponents.
As Beelzemon Blast Mode
- Corona Blaster (Death Slinger): Fires a destructive wave from the Blaster that destroys the target at the atomic level.
- Corona Destroyer (Chaos Flare): Draws an inverted pentagram with his cannon and fires energy blasts through it creating a giant continuous beam as long he keeps firing.
- Fist of the Beast King: Due to absorbing Leomon, Beelzemon is able to unleash a powerful burst of energy from his fist in the shape of a lion's head.
Key: Impmon | Beelzemon (Tamers) | Official Databook | Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth | True Form
- Easily one-shots Growlmon
- Defeats Wargrowlmon much the same war
- Guardromon doesn't fair much better
- Defeats Megidramon, an universal threat
- Kills Makuramon with one hand while holding back Megidramon
- Destroys Megidramons armor
- Survives a direct blow from Gallantmons Royal Saber with a bit of a stagger
- Easily survives lava
- When Kyubimon attacked Beelzemon, she was far more injured than he was
- Faster than Gallantmon, who is arguably FTL
- Faster off his bike than on, notice his air control too
- Trades blows with Gallantmon
- Can trap enemies into bubbles, not even Taomon or Rapidmon could "pop" them
- Casually dispatches Rapidmon. Rapidmon later survived Zhuqiaomons fire
- His bullets can kill weaker enemies just by being near them
- Can deflect Gallantmons joust
Beelzemon Burst Mode
- Destroys D-REAPER cables that were too durable for even Gallantmon to break
- Punches through a D-REAPER shell
- Defeats three D-REAPER agents with Corona Blaster with utter ease
- They also take out Parasimon easily, notice how good his aim is to not hit Suzie
- Can control the movement of his lasers
- Can power up Corona Destroyer to insane degrees
- Destroys a near unbreakable shell