The many neutral monsters on the Fields of Justice are constructs inspired by real creatures from Runeterra. The Baron Nashor you see on the map is actually an incomplete facsimile of the true Baron Nashor, who is now the subject of myth and legend. The story goes that Baron Nashor was a ferocious worm that ruled the Serpentine River, which flows through Summoner’s Rift. He was such a fearsome and powerful beast that even the armies of Demacia and Noxus steered clear of the river, unwilling to chance an encounter with the Baron.
When Summoner’s Rift was constructed, the Baron vanished, leaving no conclusive evidence as to where he went or why he left in the first place. Obviously the rumor-mill has churned out many explanations, but all we know for sure is that the Senior Arcane Architect for the Summoner’s Rift arena was said to have crafted the version you see today from no more than a molted scale and interviews with those who had seen the beast and lived.
Powers and stats
Tier: Low 7-C, Likely 7-C | At least 7-C, likely Much Higher
Name: Baron Nashor
Origin: League of Legends
Gender: Presumably Male
Classification: Worm, Voidborn, Epic Monster
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acid Manipulation, Immune to all forms of Crowd Control and Stat Reduction, Its mere presence can corrupt beings into twisted, mutated monsters
Attack Potency: Small Town level+, likely Town level (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions, Can usually fight a full team of 5 champions simultaneously), Voracious Corrosion ignores conventional durability | At least Town level, likely much higher (So powerful that even the armies of Demacia and Noxus, including their powerful leaders Jarvan IV and Swain, were afraid to face him), Voracious Corrosion ignores conventional durability
Lifting Strength: Likely Class 50 by virtue of size
Durability: Small Town level+, likely Town level (Usually takes an entire team of 5 champions to defeat him) | At least Town level, likely much higher
Range: Hundreds of meters by virtue of size, higher with ranged based attacks
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Below Average (Has some semblance of combat knowledge despite being a mostly berserk killing machine)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Melee Attacks: Baron Nashor deals damage to all enemies in a 175-radius area.
- Single-Target Rear Attack: Baron Nashor summons a spike from the ground that deals damage and stuns his target for 1 second.
- Area-Of-Effect Rear Attack: Baron Nashor summons a cluster of spikes from the ground that deals damage and stuns enemies hit for 1 second.
- Presence Of The Baron: When Baron Nashor spawns, he will knock back all units, wards and targetable traps to the edge of his pit. So long as he lives, he will continue to knock back wards and targetable traps.
- Crown Control Immunity: Baron Nashor is immune to all forms of crowd control except for stasis (this includes slows, stuns, taunts, fears, knock-ups, blinds, silences, and suppressions) and his stats cannot be reduced.
- Baron's Gaze: Baron Nashor takes 50% reduced damage from champions he's damaged in the last 15 seconds.
- Voracious Corrosion: Baron Nashor's basic attacks apply a stacking debuff that reduces the target's armor and magic resistance by 0.5, stacking up to 100 times for a total of 50 reduction.
- Void Corruption: Baron Nashor periodically deals magic damage and applies a stack of corrosion to a nearby champion with the least amount of corrosion stacks.
Actives: Baron Nashor will activate an ability once every 6 attacks.
- Acid Shot: Baron Nashor spits acid in a straight line, dealing magic damage to all enemies it hits and burning for additional damage over some seconds.
- Acid Pool: Baron Nashor spits out 3 pools of acid in a cone in front of him, dealing magic damage to all enemies hit and creating a slowing field.
- Tentacle Knockup: After a brief delay, Baron Nashor knocks up all enemies at the target location. Tremors will indicate the targeted location.
Key: Copy Baron Nashor | True Baron Nashor