Powers and Stats
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Tarkatan Enforcer
Lifting Strength: Class 1
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class
Durability: Multi-City Block level
Range: Extended melee range with his blades. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: His Tarkatan blades which are attached to him genetically.
Intelligence: Above average; unpredictable and skilled combatant.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Flying Shard: Baraka fires a spark by scraping his blades together and aiming at his opponent.
- Sparked: A projectile which causes a knockdown as well as increases the damage.
- Chop Chop Blades: Baraka either slices his opponent up vertically with his blades numerous times, or repeatedly stabs his opponent in the gut rather than slashing them.
- Chop Chop Shop: Baraka stabs the opponent two more times.
- Blade Swipe: Baraka performs a quick, strong swipe at the opponent with his blade.
- Slicer: Baraka adds an uppercut to the end of the Blade Swipe combo.
- Blade Spin: Baraka would spin like a top with his blades extended, damaging his opponent.
- Spinner: Baraka connects with two more slices in his vicious spin.
- Blade Charge: Baraka quickly lunges at his opponent with both blades out.
- Blade Rush: This increases the damage and range.
- Scrape Kick: Baraka releases his Tarkatan Blades and launches at his opponent with his legs.
- Triple Flying Shard: Baraka jumps high and shoots three shards at once.
- Air Blade Spin: After a jump, Baraka spins like a top, damaging his opponent.
- Nail and Impale: Baraka rushes forward, impaling his opponent with both blades & lifts them up like in his MK2 fatality. He then rams his left blade through their carotid artery damaging the neck, throat and jaw and then through the eye socket causing damage in the skull. After this, Baraka kicks the opponent off his blades and they'll go flying back with a trail of blood.