Powers and Stats
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Tarkatan Enforcer
Attack Potency: Town level (Can tear apart limbs with ease, managed to fight off Kung Lao a little bit, seemingly mortally wounded Sub-Zero during Armageddon, however evidence suggests Sub-Zero was already engaged with Scorpion, he also managed to fight D'Vorah)
Speed: Superhuman with Supersonic reflexes/reactions
Lifting Strength: Class 1
Striking Strength: Town Class
Durability: Town level (Survived being knocked away from the pyramid by Shao Kahn's hammer during Armageddon, should be somewhat comparable to Kintaro, although he is weaker)
Range: Several meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: His Tarkatan blades which are attached to him genetically
Intelligence: Above average; unpredictable and skilled combatant
Weaknesses: None notable
- Flying Shard: Baraka fires a spark by scraping his blades together and aiming at his opponent.
- Sparked: A projectile which causes a knockdown as well as increases the damage.
- Chop Chop Blades: Baraka either slices his opponent up vertically with his blades numerous times, or repeatedly stabs his opponent in the gut rather than slashing them.
- Chop Chop Shop: Baraka stabs the opponent two more times.
- Blade Swipe: Baraka performs a quick, strong swipe at the opponent with his blade.
- Slicer: Baraka adds an uppercut to the end of the Blade Swipe combo.
- Blade Spin: Baraka would spin like a top with his blades extended, damaging his opponent.
- Spinner: Baraka connects with two more slices in his vicious spin.
- Blade Charge: Baraka quickly lunges at his opponent with both blades out.
- Blade Rush: This increases the damage and range.
- Scrape Kick: Baraka releases his Tarkatan Blades and launches at his opponent with his legs.
- Triple Flying Shard: Baraka jumps high and shoots three shards at once.
- Air Blade Spin: After a jump, Baraka spins like a top, damaging his opponent.
- Nail and Impale: Baraka rushes forward, impaling his opponent with both blades & lifts them up like in his MK2 fatality. He then rams his left blade through their carotid artery damaging the neck, throat and jaw and then through the eye socket causing damage in the skull. After this, Baraka kicks the opponent off his blades and they'll go flying back with a trail of blood.