The hero of the Banjo-Kazooie games, Banjo is a gullible, lazy being who, unless forced to go on an adventure, is usually just laying around Spiral Mountain, sleeping, eating, or playing video games.
Banjo is also accompanied by Kazooie, a snarky, mean-spirited sidekick. Most of the time, she resides in Banjo's backpack, although Tooie (second instalment) finally allows her to trek outside of it.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-C. 8-B with Grenade eggs | 7-A
Name: Banjo and Kazooie
Gender: Male (Banjo); Female (Kazooie)
Classification: Honey Bear (Banjo); Red-Crested Breegull (Kazooie); Adventurers (both).
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman speed, strength, durability, fire manipulation, low gravity manipulation, flight/levitation (Kazooie), claws (Banjo), shapeshifting through certain conditions, extensive mechanical knowledge, pseudo TK and matter manipulation via magic wrench, invincibility, Kazooie can shoot variety of eggs with elemental powers and other types (see below) from her mouth, Fourth Wall Awareness
Attack Potency: Building level (They have fought a few monsters that should be building level via size). City Block level with Grenade Eggs | Mountain level via vehicle (Was able to destroy Grunty's Vehicle which had enough power to destroy Spiral Mountain
Speed: Peak human via Banjo. Superhuman+ via Kazooie. Supersonic+ flight speed
Lifting Strength: Superhuman+
Striking Strength: Building Class
Durability: Building level | Mountain level (tanking attacks from Grunty's vehicles in Nuts and Bolts)
Range: Standard melee range; several dozen meters with eggs
Standard Equipment: His backpack, Magic Wrench, and Eggs
Intelligence: Fairly intelligent, skilled combatant able to use a variety of special team moves and strategies, knows how to operate and build advanced vehicles like Cars, Planes, boats, etc.
Weaknesses: Kazooie is very hot headed and Banjo can be lazy at times, weaker when separated
- Blue Egg: Kazooie shoots out standard Eggs.
- Fire Egg: Kazooie shoots fireball eggs out of her mouth
- Grenade Egg: Kazooie shoots them out and can cause damage on a city block level.
- Ice Eggs: Kazooie shoots a ball of ice and anyone it hits gets frozen (she can fire two at a time)
- Clockwork Kazooie Egg: Kazooie shoots an egg that sends out mini kazooie robot that blows up.
- Golden Eggs: Same as standard eggs, but shoots very rapidly.
- Proximity Eggs: Kazooie shoots out mine bomb eggs.
- Battery Egg: Kazooie shoots an egg that shock anyone it hits.
- Breegull Blaster: Banjo uses Kazooie as a hand-held gun.
- Magic Wrench: This Wrench allows Banjo and Kazooie to build vehicles out of thin air and levitate objects (including large vehicles the size of large buildings
Key: Base | Vehicle