Balkzardan (バルグザーダン Baruguzādan) is a lightning kaiju created by Toho that appeared in the 1998 video game, Godzilla: Trading Battle. Balkzardan appears to be based on a mammalian carnivore of some kind; possibly a wolf or a cheetah (due to its extreme speed).
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 6-B, possibly 6-A
Origin: Godzilla (Universe)
Classification: Super Sonic Kaiju
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Superhuman size, Enhanced Senses, Energy Manipulation, Barrier Creation, Weather Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation,Flight, Energy Projection and Absorption, Time Travel
Attack Potency: At least Country level (Stated to be equal in power with Godzilla Jr and Fire Rodan), possibly Continent level (Balkzardan is the source of the El Niño phenomenon over the entire Pacific Ocean, which affects the South of Asia, All South America and part of Central America)
Speed: Supersonic+ (Can travel at Mach 3 on both land and Air)
Lifting Strength: At least Class M+ (Weighs 55,000 tons metric tons)
Durability: At least Country level, higher with Forcefield (Can wisthand Godzilla Heisei Atomic Breath), possibly Continent level (Being the source of the El Niño phenomenon and be on the center of it as nothing)
Range: Hundreds of meters with Energy Attacks.
Intelligence: Average (Can control weather as he wish)
- Slash Claws: Used in melee combat.
- Tail: He uses its tail like a tough whip.
- Electric blasts: From its tusks.
- Spark Dash: A powerful physical attack enhanced by energy. Calling down two arcs of lightning, Balkzardan absorbs the bolts into its back protrusions, its entire body glowing vibrantly. It then rams into the opponent, transferring its entire reservoir of collected energy through touch, and causes the opponent's body to light up with electric sparks and explosions.
- Tornado Bolt: An electric energy attack. Balkzardan straightens its posture and simultaneously shoots a burst of electric beams from the two horns near its maw. When the bolts are discharged, thunder cracks through the air and the entire area very briefly lights up. Balkzardan does not require the absorption of lightning to perform this move.
- Thunderstorms: It is capable of calling down lightning bolts and storing the energy in its back, later unleashing it as either electrical strikes.
- S Thunder: An offensive and defensive shield formed from the emission of energy from Balkzardan's back protrusions. A massive sphere of electricity surrounds Balkzardan, causing explosive damage to any monsters that come in contact with it. The sphere lasts for several seconds, pulsating twice before fading. While useful against physical combatants, it is unknown if this attack can nullify or mitigate enemy energy attacks. Balkzardan does not require the absorption of lightning to perform this move.
- Lightning Absortion: Balkzardan is capable of calling down lightning from the sky and absorbing the intense energy for use in combat. This can be indicated if its whole body appears to be shining with a white light. Its moves gain enhanced power when the stored energy is released, particularly through physical contact. However, a majority of Balkzardan's techniques do not require the absorption of lightning in order to be performed.
- Flight: As it lives naturally atop thunderclouds, Balkzardan is capable of flight. While its flight speed is unknown, it is said to be swift. However, it opts to fight on the ground as opposed to using its flying capabilities in battle.
- Extreme Speed: One of its most noteworthy aspects, Balkzardan is extremely fast on the ground, more so than in the air. When in battle, it can sprint across the land at very high speed, making it a difficult target to hit. It is said to run at "breakneck speeds."
- Electron projection: Able to collects electrons through an apparatus on its tail, and the wing-like projections on its back store the electrons.