Baihumon is a Holy Beast Digimon whose names and design are derived from the mythological White Tiger of the West (白虎 Bái Hǔ?), known in Japan as "Byakko" (びゃっこ?). It is the "Digimon Sovereign" that guards the West, and commands the Deva Makuramon, Sinduramon, and Caturamon. Also, although it is the youngest of the Sovereigns, its power is the greatest among the four. Baihumon is a neutral being just like Azulongmon, and it isn't someone who will generally become an ally. The characters on its vambraces read "White Tiger" (白虎 Bái Hǔ?)
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 2-A
Gender: Genderless, but regarded as Male
Age: Existed since ancient times
Classification: Mega-Level Vaccine-Type Holy Beast Digimon, Digimon Sovereign, White Tiger of the West
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Metal Manipulation, Can convert foes into bronze, Immortality (Types 1 and 4), Self Reactive Evolution and Information Manipulation via Overwrite, Matter Manipulation, Sealing, Existence Erasure, Transformation, Antimatter Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others), Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of other Digimon, which in turn protect their minds and souls from external interference. Possesses 12 Digicores, which house the entirety of a Digimon's mind and soul), Power Nullification, and Existence Erasure
Lifting Strength: Likely Immeasurable via power-scaling
Striking Strength: At least Multiversal+
Durability: At least Multiverse level+
Stamina: Very high | Very high
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: As one of the most ancient beings in the Digital World, Baihumon is extremely knowledgeable about its workings and is responsible for maintaining its harmony. Although he is the youngest of the Sovereigns, he is recognized as the strongest among them, implying that he is the most combat-ready of them all, attacking foes with spontaneously created balls of metal before tearing his foes apart with his claw and spiked tail ring. He is also pragmatic enough to simply turn his opponent into a bronze statue and leave them to rust away. However, he is also somewhat proud and arrogant, refusing to make allies under normal circumstances and underestimating his opponents as was the case with the D-Reaper.
Weaknesses: Somewhat arrogant
- Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Kongou (金剛? lit. "Gold Strength"): Emits a wave from its mouth which converts the opponent completely into metal, making them unable to move while their body rusts, and unable to die until they have completely rusted away.
- Kyokurin'o (棘輪尾? lit. "Spine-ringed Tail"): Attacks his opponent with the spiked band on his tail.
- Seidouhou (青銅砲 lit. Bronze Cannon): Attacks the opponent with a metal ball marked with the kanji for "Bronze".
- Tekkousou (鉄甲爪? lit. "Iron-armored Claws"): Attacks with his metal claws.
Notable Inherited Skills
- Raurava: Imprisons its opponent in a Bǎo Yù and crushes it, completely erasing them.
- Bǎo Yù: Throws an explosive crystal ball.
- Bǎo Chǔ (Positron Pulse): Blast the foe with an anti-matter attack.
- Bǎo Chuí: Transforms its entire body into a mallet to smash the foe.