|“||Life? I had none to begin with.||„|
|~ BG9 to Suì-Fēng|
BG9 (ベー・ゲー・ノイン, Bē Gē Noin) is a Quincy and a member of the Wandenreich's Sternritter with the designation "K".
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C | At least 7-C with Suì-Fēng's Bankai
Classification: Quincy, Sternritter
Attack Potency: Town level | At least Town level with Suì-Fēng's Bankai
Lifting Strength: At least Class K, likely much higher
Striking Strength: Town Class | At least Town Class
Durability: Town level (Tanked Suì-Fēng's Shunkō) | At least Town level (Tanked Suì-Fēng's Bankai)
Range: Extended melee range normally, several hundred meters with Bankai and Gun.
Standard Equipment: Medallion, His spirit weapon
Intelligence: Highly skilled in combat
Weaknesses: None notable
Reishi Manipulation: As a Quincy it primarily absorbs spiritual energy from the atmosphere, and combines it with its own spiritual energy to form weapons. It has an easier time collecting this energy in environments with higher concentrations of Reishi such as in Soul Society or Hueco Mundo.
- Hirenkyaku Expert: BG9 is fast enough to catch Suì-Fēng by surprise and launch a point blank attack, despite the fact the captain is the most proficient Shunpo user in Soul Society.
- Blut (血装 (ブルート), burūto; German for "Blood", Japanese for "Blood Guise"): An advanced Quincy technique which grants one inhuman defensive and offensive capabilities, caused by making Reishi flow into the user's blood vessels. However, the independent forms for attack and defense cannot be employed simultaneously.
- Blut Vene (静血装 (ブルート・ヴェーネ), Burūto Vēne; German for "Blood Vein", Japanese for "Stilled Blood Guise"): The defensive form of Blut, which grants the user inhuman durability, is represented by a faint pattern tracing the veins beneath the surface of their skin, which is only visible on the afflicted area when struck. If consciously kept at full power, even attacks delivered by a Shinigami's Bankai can potentially be negated completely. However, despite the considerable defense afforded by this technique, it is seemingly not absolute, and can be torn using sufficient power. Additionally, Blut Vene can be used to aid the user against critical wounds which have already been inflicted by stopping the severe loss of blood which would result from said wound.
- Blut Arterie (動血装 (ブルート・アルテリエ), Burūto Aruterie; German for "Blood Artery", Japanese for "Moving Blood Guise"): The offensive form of Blut which grants the user inhuman attack power. This technique is the only thing capable of ensuring a Quincy's attacks can significantly damage a Bankai-wielding Shinigami.
- Sklaverei (聖隷 (スクラヴェライ), Sukuraverai; German for "Slavery", Japanese for "Holy Slave"): This Quincy technique uses the most basic ability to gather Reishi in the most powerful way: by enslaving it. It can literally tear away the components that make up spiritual objects, such as those that make up Hueco Mundo and Soul Society, as well as the bodies of spiritual beings. When the body of a spiritual being is affected by this power, the user can literally assume the characteristics and associated capabilities of his victim. However, the transformation is not permanent, as the power absorbed eventually vanishes.
Great Spiritual Power: BG9's spiritual power is on a level comparable to or greater than that of a captain-level Shinigami. This is proven when it easily incapacitated 2nd Division Captain Suì-Fēng.
Enhanced Durability: BG9 is durable enough to take a direct hit to the head from 2nd Division Lieutenant Marechiyo Ōmaeda's Gegetsuburi without reacting. It later withstood a devastating blow from 2nd Division Captain Suì-Fēng's Shunkō and remained standing, despite the damage done to the surrounding environment. BG9 withstood a direct hit from Suì-Fēng's Jakuhō Raikōben, and still remained alive afterwards.
Tendrils: BG9 possesses several tendrils that are capable of extending over long distances. These tendrils originate from the center of BG9's chest, and can pierce stone and flesh with ease.
- Data Extraction: Using its many tendrils, BG9 is capable of extracting data from a fallen opponent. When using this ability, it forms a curtain of Reishi that envelops the subject and itself.
Missiles: By opening the armor plating covering them, BG9 can reveal several stud-like devices on its body and fire them like missiles, creating a massive explosion. It can fire all rounds simultaneously and quickly reload them: Suì-Fēng was left greatly injured after being hit by dozens of them at once.
Shadow: The user manifests their shadows in front of them, serving as a doorway between the Schatten Bereich and realms outside. The user's reiatsu will disappear instantly from the area of departure. The size of these portals can also be extended by placing the hand on the ground and swiftly swinging the arm outward, shaping the shadows like a Quincy cross, big enough for an army of Soldat to pass through.
Reishi Minigun: Using its abilities as a Quincy, BG9 can concentrate both spirit energy and particles in order to transform them into weapons. Its favored weapon manifests in the form of a large, ten-barreled minigun emblazoned with the Wandenreich's emblem.
When this is activated, a substantial amount of Reiatsu is released, resulting in the formation of a towering column of energy that ends in a large Quincy Cross, from which BG9 emerges in the Quincy: Vollständig after the column shatters. The form is capable of resuscitating it after being incapacitated by Captain Suì-Fēng's Bankai.
Key: Base | With Suì-Fēng's Bankai