Azulongmon is one of the Four Holy Beasts who protect the Digital World, it guards the East and releases intense lightning strikes. It is a legendary being like the other Four Holy Beast Digimon, and its strength is said to equal that of a god. Also, it is counted as one of the Four Great Dragons alongside Holydramon, Goddramon, and Megidramon, and is the most deified existence among them. However, although it is a divine being, it will not easily cooperate with humans and the weak, and it is not likely to lend help to its allies unless there is something serious.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 2-C | 2-C
Gender: Genderless but appears Male
Age: Unknown but extremely old, dates back to at least The Age Of Myth. Maybe as old as the Digital World
Classification: Mega-level Digimon, God of Thunder, Dragon King of the East Sea, Digimon Sovereign, Great Dragon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Lightning Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Flight, likely Immortality (Type 1, possibly Type 4), Matter Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Absorption, Energy Manipulation, Body Manipulation.
Attack Potency: Multi-Universe level (Governs the Eastern Digital World, should be at least comparable his fellow Great Dragons, Megidramon, Holydramon and Goddramon) | Multi-Universe level (Superior to Megidramon, who was collapsing not only the the Realm of the Gods, but the Digital World and Human World, as well as all the "Miniverses". With the help of the other Sovereigns he created entire layers of the Digital World)
Lifting Strength: Likely Immeasurable via power-scaling
Striking Strength: Multi-Universal | At least Multi-Universal
Stamina: Very High
Standard Equipment: His chains which can be assumed restrict his power
Intelligence: Extremely high. Being a member of the Digimon Sovereigns and Four Great Dragons he has immense knowledge over the Digital World. He also appears to be an expert tactician as he planned a war against the D-Reaper.
Weaknesses: His Digi-Cores (A Digimon's Soul) are out in the open, his official bio implies that he's quite arrogant and self-centered: "However, although it is a divine being, it will not easily cooperate with humans and the weak, and it is not likely to lend help to its allies unless there is something serious."
- Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Soukai (蒼雷 Sourai, lit. "Blue Thunder"): Looses intense thunderbolts from the sky, with divine fury.
- Fushikaden (風絲華電 Fūshikaden, lit. "Wind of Threads and Flower of Electricity")
- Raijin-no-Mai (雷神之舞 lit. "Dance of Raijin")
- Aurora Force: Curls its body into a circle, generating an intense burst of lightning.
- Lightning Whip: Looses an intense thunderbolt.
Notable Inherited Skills
- Asipatravana: Spins like a tornado and slices at the enemies with its Bǎo Fǔ, or absorbs the enemy from a distance with its hands.
- Bǎo Fǔ: Its hands turn into axes to attack.
- Vedhaka: Disappears into a swirl of light in the sky from which it fires 108 shining Bǎo Shǐ, or breathes flames from its mouth.
- Bǎo Shǐ: Fires the Bǎo Shǐ it creates from its hairs.
- Vimohana: Strikes the ground with its Bǎo Bàng to create a large shock wave.
- Bǎo Bàng: Separates its tail into three nunchaku-like sections and strikes the foe with it.
Key: Databook | Digimon Tamers