|“||Shurima was once the glory of Runeterra. I will make it so again.||„|
Azir was a mortal emperor of Shurima in a far distant age, a proud man who stood at the cusp of immortality. His hubris saw him betrayed and murdered at the moment of his greatest triumph, but now, millennia later, he has been reborn as an Ascended being of immense power. With his buried city risen from the sand, Azir seeks to restore Shurima to its former glory.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B | At least 7-B | At least 7-B, possibly 7-A
Name: Azir, The Emperor of the Sands, Golden Sun, Beloved of Mother Desert, Hawk-Father
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Several thousand years old
Classification: Ascendant (Hawk form, formerly human), Emperor of Shurima
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-High), Immortality (Type 1), Sand Manipulation, Energy Projection, Summoning (Sand soldiers and turrets), Light-based Magic, Skilled diplomat and emperor, Forcefield generation | All previous abilities plus Flight and Spaceflight (Via his spaceship)
Attack Potency: At least City level (Casually raised the Shuriman capital city out of the desert while in a weakened state) | At least City level | At least City level, possibly Mountain level (Comparable to Warring Kindgoms Garen)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed, Massively FTL+ travel speed with his spaceship (Capable of intergalactic travel) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed
Lifting Strength: At least Class 100 (Should be comparable to if not superior to Poppy), at least Class G with Sand Manipulation (Lifted the entire city of Shurima, including the massive Sun Disc at its heart, from under the desert)
Striking Strength: City Class (Emperor's Divide can move champions as large as Cho'Gath, Nautilus, and Malphite) | At least City Class | At least City Class, possibly Mountain Class
Durability: At least City level | At least City level | At least City level, possibly Mountain level
Stamina: Likely Limitless (Should be comparable to Nasus and Renekton)
Range: Several kilometers
Standard Equipment: Staff of Office
Intelligence: High (An effective ruler who raised his country into one of the greatest empires on Runeterra before its fall as a result of Xerath's betrayal. His combat style involves efficient command of his sand soldiers and can thus be considered an experienced and able frontline commander and tactician. Was taught ancient knowledge by Nasus and received combat training from Renekton)
Weaknesses: Can be overconfident and stubborn at times, Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Azir blasts the opponent with a bolt of magic, dealing physical damage.
- Shurima's Legacy: Azir places a marker above the ruins of all destroyed turrets outside of the enemy base. Azir raises the Sun Disc from the selected marked ruins, which functions like a standard turret but grants Azir any gold it earns. The Sun Disc loses health over 1 minute and loses its armor if Azir dies or moves too far away.
- Conquering Sands: Azir orders all Sand Soldiers to dash toward the target location, dealing magic damage to all enemies they pass through and slowing them by 25% for 1 second. Enemies hit by multiple soldiers do not take additional damage, but are slowed by an additional 25% per soldier beyond the first. Conquering Sands resets Azir's autoattack timer.
- Arise!: Azir summons an untargetable Sand Soldier at the target location for 9 seconds, expiring twice as fast while within range of an enemy turret, and expire instantly if Azir moves too far away. When Azir attacks an enemy in a soldier's range, the soldier attacks in his stead, dealing magic damage to all enemies in a line. Multiple soldiers can strike the same target, with each soldier beyond the first dealing 25% damage. Azir can only command soldiers when near them. Soldiers cannot attack enemy structures. Azir has a stock system for this ability; he stores a Sand Soldier periodically, up to a maximum of 2 stored at once. He also permanently has bonus attack speed.
- Shifting Sands: Azir dashes to one of his Sand Soldiers, dealing magic damage to enemies he passes through. If Azir hits an enemy champion, he stops and gains a shield for 4 seconds.
- Emperor's Divide: Azir calls forth a phalanx of soldiers from behind him, charging forward in the target direction. When the soldiers finish their charge, they stand as a wall for 3 seconds, blocking enemy champion movement and dashes. These soldiers are static. Enemies impacted by the charge are dealt magic damage and knocked back. Allies and Azir can pass through the wall.
Key: Base | Galactic Azir | Warring Kingdoms Azir