|“||Shurima was once the glory of Runeterra. I will make it so again.||„|
Azir was a mortal emperor of Shurima in a far distant age, a proud man who stood at the cusp of immortality. His hubris saw him betrayed and murdered at the moment of his greatest triumph, but now, millennia later, he has been reborn as an Ascended being of immense power. With his buried city risen from the sand, Azir seeks to restore Shurima to its former glory.
Seeing the Warring Kingdoms clash from his palace in the mountains, the ageless ruler known as Azir left his home with an army of spectral soldiers. He promised that one day he would return and put an end to the conflict for good.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B | At least 7-B | At least 7-B, possibly 7-A
Name: Azir, The Emperor of the Sands, Golden Sun, Beloved of Mother Desert, Hawk-Father, The God-Emperor of Shurima
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Several thousand years old
Classification: Ascendant (Hawk form, formerly human), Emperor of Shurima
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-High), Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Sand Manipulation, Energy Projection, Summoning (Sand Soldiers and Sun Discs), Statistics Amplification (Speed Amplification Via Arise!), Statistics Reduction (Speed Reduction Via Conquering Sands), Forcefield Creation | All previous abilities plus Flight and Spaceflight (Via his spaceship) | All powers of his base form to a greater extent
Attack Potency: At least City level (Casually raised the Shuriman capital city out of the desert while in a weakened state, Views Vilemaw's power as that of an insect's) | At least City level | At least City level, possibly Mountain level (Comparable to Warring Kindgoms Garen)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed, Massively FTL+ travel speed with his spaceship (Capable of intergalactic travel) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed
Lifting Strength: At least Class K (Should be comparable to if not superior to Poppy), at least Class G with Sand Manipulation (Lifted the entire city of Shurima, including the massive Sun Disc at its heart, from under the desert)
Striking Strength: City Class (Emperor's Divide can move champions as large as Cho'Gath, Nautilus, and Malphite) | At least City Class | At least City Class, possibly Mountain Class
Durability: At least City level | At least City level | At least City level, possibly Mountain level
Stamina: Likely Limitless (Should be comparable to Nasus and Renekton)
Range: Several kilometers
Standard Equipment: Staff of Office
Intelligence: High (An effective ruler who raised his country into one of the greatest empires on Runeterra before its fall as a result of Xerath's betrayal. His combat style involves efficient command of his sand soldiers and can thus be considered an experienced and able frontline commander and tactician. Was taught ancient knowledge by Nasus and received combat training from Renekton)
Weaknesses: Can be overconfident and stubborn at times
- Shurima's Legacy: Azir raises the Sun Disc which functions like a turret. The Sun Disc's health gradually decays and loses some armor if Azir dies or moves too far away.
- Conquering Sands: Azir orders all Sand Soldiers to dash toward the target location, dealing magic damage to all enemies they pass through and slowing them. Enemies hit by multiple soldiers do not take additional damage, but are slowed additionally proportional to the number of soldiers beyond the first.
- Arise!: Azir summons a Sand Soldier at the target location. When Azir attacks an enemy in a soldier's range, the Sand Soldier attacks in his stead, dealing magic damage to all enemies in a line. Multiple soldiers can strike the same target, with each soldier beyond the first dealing reduced damage. Azir also permanently has bonus attack speed. This bonus is doubled if he summons a soldier while there are already soldiers on the field. As shown by his lore, Azir is capable of summoning an entire army of these soldiers with a wave of his hand.
- Shifting Sands: Azir shields himself and dashes to one of his Sand Soldiers, dealing magic damage to enemies he passes through.
- Emperor's Divide: Azir calls forth a phalanx of soldiers from behind him, charging forward in the target direction. Enemies impacted by the charge are dealt magic damage and knocked back. When the soldiers finish their charge, they stand as a wall, acting as impassible terrain for enemies. Allies and Azir can freely pass through the wall.
Key: Base | Galactic | Warring Kingdoms