The Final Boss of Tekken 6. The clash of two evil stars will shake the world when they come into contact and inevitably, the two will unite with the sealed ancient evil being protected by her group, destroying the world.
Powers and Stats
Name: Azazel, "Rectifier of All Things"
Classification: Demon, The ultimate evil that will destroy the world, Link to the Devil Gene.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Energy Manipulation (Shot lasers), Summoning (Can summon boulders and ice scarabs), Healing, Can curl into a ball, Flight, Telepathy, Teleportation, Regeneration (Mid)
Speed: Supersonic+ (Kept up with Lars and Raven)
Lifting Strength: Class 100+ (Physically stronger than characters who have picked up and thrown objects weighing over 80 tons with ease)
Striking Strength: Town Class
Durability: Town level (Took hits from Lars and Raven)
Stamina: Very large (Survived attacks from both Lars and Raven)
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with boulders and ice scarabs. Planetary with lasers.
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Very Intelligent (Tricked Lars and Raven into thinking he was dead)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Ice scarabs: Can summon ice scarabs to swarm the opponent. Can also use them to lift the opponent into the air.
- Boulders: Can summon boulders.
- Lasers: Can shoot lasers from his eyes. (Can be both single or not)
- Regeneration: Can use the ice scarabs to regenerate his arms and legs.
- Healing: The Devil Gene has a healing factor.
- Golden Azazel: When he gathers enough strength he becomes Golden Azazel increasing his stats.
- Ball curl: Can curl into a ball.
Note: Even if many feared Azazel because he could have brought the destruction of the planet, in the Campaign Mode he did not remotely show that capability, as he was defeated by both Lars and Raven and later killed by Jin.