Ayla is a character from prehistory.
She is the chieftain of Ioka village, and fights the Reptites, which are the reptile equivalent of humans. She meets the party when they were on the search for dreamstone to repair the Masamune, and they help her fight the Reptites in return. She joins the party permanently when Lavos crashes into the earth, taking out the Reptites. She is the one who names Lavos, with La meaning fire, and vos meaning large.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Chrono (universe)
Classification: Human, Iokan, Caveman
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Healing, Air Manipulation, Time Paradox Immunity, Summoning, Her punches inflict Confuse, Afterimage Creation, Resistance to fire, Status immunity, Critical hits do maximum damage, and has a high critical hit ratio
Attack Potency: Large Planet level (Defeated Lavos and Zeal)
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class
Durability: Large Planet level
Range: Standard Melee Range. Extended Melee Range with the club. Higher with Dino Tail
Standard Equipment: A club, and armor
Intelligence: A very capable fighter, and a capable ruler
Weaknesses: None notable
- Kiss: Heals an ally and restores status.
- Roundillo Kick: Jump-kicks an enemy.
- Cat Attack: Savagely claws an enemy.
- Boulder Toss: Throws an enemy like it was a stone.
- Charm: Seduces an enemy to steal an item.
- Tail Spin: Spins and strikes surrounding enemies with a tornado.
- Dino Tail: Summons a dino to strike the opponent with its tail. Does higher damage when HP is low.
- Triple Kick: Kicks an enemy three times.