|“||Oh dear me, I've accidentally won. And I thought I've held back enough too... Well this isn't any fun.||„|
Aya Shameimaru (射命丸 文) is Gensokyo's resident reporter, known for writing "slightly" exaggerated news articles about anything that happens. She's also a Tengu that prided herself to be the "Fastest" in Gensokyo (in term of pure speed, anyway), and is overall a really strong character capable to occasionally win without trying to.
Powers and Stats
Name: Aya Shameimaru
Origin: Touhou Project
Age: Over 1000 years old
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Danmaku, Air Manipulation, Regeneration (Low-Godly. Can regenerate solely from her Non-Corporeal "mind"), Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Can resist the effects of the Moon, which can kill humans and drive them insane)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class
Durability: Large Planet level
Range: Many meters normally. Many kilometers with her rumor collection.
Standard Equipment: Her fan, camera, and notebook.
Intelligence: High, with over 1000 years of experience.
Weaknesses: Aya is somewhat arrogant and prideful. Vulnerable to spiritual attacks
- Manipulating wind: Aya has the power to manipulate the wind, causing gales of incredible strength. She can also "listen" to the wind to collect rumors, a useful power given her job as a journalist.
- Speed: While Tengu as a whole are known for their incredible speed, Aya is exceptionally fast even among them, priding herself as the "fastest" in Gensokyo.
- Domination Dash: A high-velocity forward dash shrouded by the wind.
- Gale Fan: Scatter cutter-shaped gusts over a wide area.
- Gust Fan: Creates gusts of wind to attack. The winds head downwards when cast in air.
- Maple Fan's Wind: A small tornado projectile is shot forwards, and sweeps the opponent into the air.
- Pelting in the Night: Calls upon a murder of crows to attack.
- Tengu's Downburst: Rapidly-descending kick attack shrouded in wind. Gusts are created upon touchdown, blowing away all in the vicinity.
- Tengu's Drumbeats: Make a leap and stomp on the enemy. If connected, she makes a hop backwards.
- Tengu's Gravel: Throws pebbles up into the air using the power of wind. Can be recalled anytime to rain down upon the enemy. The more rocks that are thrown upwards, the more rocks come down.
- Tengu's Mist Standing: Creates a whirlwind in mid-air to stand on so you can jump again, or fly toward the ground.
- Tengu Tree-Felling: Fly diagonally upwards while flinging a cluster of wind behind.
- Wind Sickle Veiling: Wears an armor of wind, which follows Aya and attacks enemies upon contact.
- Crow Sign "Daymare in the Dark Night": A swarm of crows mobs the enemy.
- Demon Beast "Sickle Weasel Veiling": A unique spell that surrounds Aya with armor of wind, allowing her to attack simply by touching the enemy.
- Headwind "Route Forbidden to Man": For a while, wind fills the field and flying objects will strike the enemy.
- "Illusionary Dominance": Knock the enemy upwards, then attack them repeatedly with the ultimate speed.
- Squall "Sarutahiko's Guidance": A stronger and purer version of Domination Dash. Using wind to achieve the maximum acceleration, charge at the enemy with a graze of increased speed and power.
- Thrust Sign "Tengu's Macroburst": A card that can only be used in midair, fire a scatter of wind shots downwards.
- Tornado "Guidepost for the Advent of the Divine Grandson": Wrap one's self up in a huge tornado.
- Whirl Sign "Maple Leaf Fan": Creates a tornado reaching to the skies. The distance is short, but the caught enemy will be helplessly drawn into the sky.
- Wind Sign "Opening Wind of the Tengu Realm": With one horizontal flash of a fan, fire a simple cyclone.