|“||Axe is all the reinforcement this army needs!||„|
As a grunt in the Army of Red Mist, Mogul Khan set his sights on the rank of Red Mist General. In battle after battle he proved his worth through gory deed. His rise through the ranks was helped by the fact that he never hesitated to decapitate a superior. Through the seven year Campaign of the Thousand Tarns, he distinguished himself in glorious carnage, his star of fame shining ever brighter, while the number of comrades in arms steadily dwindled. On the night of ultimate victory, Axe declared himself the new Red Mist General, and took on the ultimate title of 'Axe.' But his troops now numbered zero. Of course, many had died in battle, but a significant number had also fallen to Axe's blade. Needless to say, most soldiers now shun his leadership. But this matters not a whit to Axe, who knows that a one-man army is by far the best.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-C, Potentially 8-B to 8-A with the Reaver
Name: Mogul Khan, Axe
Origin: Dota 2
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Building Class
Durability: Building level
Range: Extended melee range with Reaver, Tens of meters with spells
Standard Equipment: Reaver
Intelligence: Above Average (Highly skilled in combat, capable of taking down an entire horde of Zongom warriors with his bare hands and then killing a group of elite Zongom warriors with ease. All Oglodi warriors are trained to identify and take advantage of weak spots on their enemies. However, Axe is average in conventional intelligence.)
Weaknesses: He has a limited supply of energy with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes)
- Basic Attack: Axe strikes the opponent with his axe.
- Berserkers Call: Axe taunts nearby enemy units, forcing them to attack him, while he gains bonus armor during the duration.
- Battle Hunger: Enrages an enemy unit, causing it to be slowed and take damage over time until it kills another unit or the duration ends. Axe gains movement speed for each unit affected with Battle Hunger.
- Counter Helix: When attacked, Axe performs a helix counter attack, dealing damage to all nearby enemies.
- Culling Blade: Axe spots a weakness and strikes, instantly killing an enemy unit with low health, or dealing moderate damage otherwise. When an enemy hero is killed with Culling Blade, its cooldown is reset, and Axe and nearby allied units gain bonus movement speed.
- Reaver: Forged in volcanic fire, bathed in the blood of countless foes, the Reaver is a weapon that has never known mercy. It is a massive axe capable of tearing whole mountains down.