As a grunt in the Army of Red Mist, Mogul Khan set his sights on the rank of Red Mist General. In battle after battle he proved his worth through gory deed. His rise through the ranks was helped by the fact that he never hesitated to decapitate a superior. Through the seven year Campaign of the Thousand Tarns, he distinguished himself in glorious carnage, his star of fame shining ever brighter, while the number of comrades in arms steadily dwindled. On the night of ultimate victory, Axe declared himself the new Red Mist General, and took on the ultimate title of 'Axe.' But his troops now numbered zero. Of course, many had died in battle, but a significant number had also fallen to Axe's blade. Needless to say, most soldiers now shun his leadership. But this matters not a whit to Axe, who knows that a one-man army is by far the best.
Powers and Stats
Name: Mogul Khan, the Axe
Origin: Dota 2
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman, strength, durability, endurance, and stamina
Lifting Strength: Class 10
Striking Strength: Small Building Class MJ
Durability: Small Building level
Stamina: High, held his own in multiple battles and possibly wars
Range: Few meters with axe hacks and spells
Standard Equipment: An axe, Starting/Core Items (Vanguard, Stout Shield, Magic Wand, Tranquil Boots, Blink Dagger, Clarity, Healing Salve)
Intelligence: Clever, Average
Weaknesses: He has a limited supply of energy with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes)
- Basic Attack: Hacks away opponents with his axe
- Berserkers Call: Axe taunts nearby enemy units, forcing them to attack him, while he gains bonus armor during the duration.
- Battle Hunger: Enrages an enemy unit, causing it to be slowed and take damage over time until it kills another unit or the duration ends. Axe gains movement speed for each unit affected with Battle Hunger.
- Counter Helix: When attacked, Axe performs a helix counter attack, dealing damage to all nearby enemies.
- Culling Blade: Axe spots a weakness and strikes, instantly killing an enemy unit with low health, or dealing moderate damage otherwise. When an enemy hero is killed with Culling Blade, its cooldown is reset, and Axe and nearby allied units gain bonus movement speed.