|“||Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!.||„|
Auron [ˈɔː.ɹən] is a playable character in Final Fantasy X. He is a former warrior monk of Yevon, a guardian of summoner Braska, and Tidus's caretaker. He is, in many ways, the party's mentor as they come to him for advice or ask for his permission. Auron's mysterious past directly ties into the stories of Braska and Tidus's father Jecht.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 5-B
Origin: Final Fantasy X
Classification: Unsent Human, Guardian.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Skilled Swordsman, Elemental Manipulation (Of the fire and wind variety), Able to hamper physical and magical attributes with magic infused strikes, Energy Blasts
Durability: Small Planet level (As one of the best Guardians ever, he should be no less durable than Rikku, a Guardian of lesser note able to survive multiple Meteor spells and an Ultima from Trema [A character stronger than a Final Aeon-level Fiend, Paragon/Lord Zaon], also able to survive being struck by Yunalesca's magic long enough to travel all the way from Zanarkand to Bevelle on his own)
Range: Extended melee range with sword strikes, dozens of meters with energy blasts and magic.
Standard Equipment: Masamune, bracers, jug of sake
Intelligence: Highly skilled combatant with over two pilgrimages (Essentially global treks across Spira) of experience in combat.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Full Break: Auron slashes his target with a magic-infused blade, hampering their strength, magical power, and durability.
- Entrust: Auron is able to transfer his energy that powers Overdrives over to his target, granting them the power to use it for their own.
- Dragon Fang: Auron jumps into the air, before plunging his blade into the ground, erupting explosions onto the opposition.
- Shooting Star: Auron dashes onto the enemy, and performs a swift, powerful blow onto the opponent.
- Banishing Blade: Auron enchants his blade upon spraying it with alcohol, and readies its latent powers, before unleashing them in a single swing. The attack has the same effects of Full Break.
- Tornado: Auron generates a tornado, launches it at his target, and ignites it with alcohol from his sake jug.