|“||Cower. Worship. Marvel. They are all appropriate responses.||„|
Aurelion Sol once graced the vast emptiness of the cosmos with celestial wonders of his own devising. Now, he is forced to wield his awesome power at the behest of a space-faring empire that tricked him into servitude. Desiring a return to his star-forging ways, Aurelion Sol will drag the very stars from the sky, if he must, in order to regain his freedom.
Powers and Stats
Name: Aurelion Sol, the Star Forger
Origin: League of Legends
Age: As old as the universe
Classification: Celestial Dragon, Star Forger, Cosmic Overlord, Servant of the Aspects
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity, Energy Manipulation, Flight and Spaceflight, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Gravity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Magic, Can create stars, black holes, and galaxies, Telekinesis, Size Manipulation, Resistance to extreme temperatures, radiation, and gravity (Up to and including the gravitational pull of a black hole)
Attack Potency: Multi-Galaxy level (Capable of creating, destroying, and manipulating stars with minimal effort, Able to casually rearrange constellations, Can easily create black holes, Stated that galaxies exist by his will, Has fought beings that could tear apart the fabric of the universe. Stated as having created entire galaxies and being capable of bringing fiery oblivion to entire galaxies)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Able to traverse through vast parts of the universe in a short amount of time, Can rearrange constellations with ease)
Lifting Strength: At least Galactic (Able to effortlessly hold a star in the palm of his hand, Capable of potentially growing to the size of a galaxy)
Striking Strength: Multi-Galactic
Durability: Multi-Galaxy level (Has fought beings that could tear apart the fabric of the universe)
Stamina: Extremely high (Able to travel long distances in space with no sign of tiring)
Standard Equipment: Three stars orbiting around him
Intelligence: Extremely high (Has existed since the beginning of the universe and has witnessed the rise and fall of countless worlds and civilizations)
Weaknesses: Incredibly arrogant and egotistical in his abilities; while not to say that they aren't impressive, this is what led to him being imprisoned under the control of the Targonians. Immensely powerful magic can force him to comply to orders, such as the ones that the Targonians used to destroy one of his stars everytime he disobeyed an order or attacked them.
- Basic Attack: Aurelion Sol fires a blast of starfire from his mouth.
- Center of the Universe: Aurelion Sol is constantly orbited by three Stars, and beyond them exists an Outer Limit affecting his damaging abilities. The Stars deal magic damage and apply spell effects to enemies that come in contact with them. Ability-inhibiting crowd control disables Center of the Universe.
- Starsurge: Aurelion Sol fires the core of a newborn star in the target direction, which expands as long as it remains within the Outer Limit and grants him 10% bonus movement speed. Upon traveling beyond the Outer Limit or reactivating Starsurge, the core detonates, dealing magic damage to all enemies caught within and stunning them.
- Celestial Expansion: Aurelion Sol pushes his stars out to his outer ring, significantly increasing their power.
- Comet of Legend: Aurelion Sol builds up bonus movement speed when moving in the same direction. He loses the bonus movement speed when he turns. When he reaches maximum speed he can pull in his Stars and take flight in the chosen direction, gaining unobstructed sight and ignoring terrain and unit collision. Aurelion Sol can also be seen regardless of obstructions. Performing any action (excluding Starsurge) or taking damage from champions or turrets will end Comet of Legend early.
- Voice of Light: Aurelion Sol exhales a wave of starfire in a line, dealing magic damage to all enemies hit, slowing for 2 seconds and knocking targets back to the Outer Limit if they are within.