Ability to have energy envelop the user. It can be used (consciously or subconsciously) for a variety of purposes (such as intimidation).
- Explosive - When activated, this type of aura creates a powerful shock wave of energy around the user. Also includes various elemental aura.
- Overwhelming - An aura which cause a variety of negative effects to the enemy. Effects range from weakness to unconsciousness to death (i.e., can kill by aura alone).
- Fear-inducing - Aura affecting an enemy's emotions, make them feel insecurity and fear. Generally has a negative impact on the target's fighting ability, and at high levels (in the absence of resilience), can cause hallucinations and induces insanity.
- Rage-inducing - Aura which forces the opponent to lose control of himself. Might function by simply reinforcing negative emotions such as anger, bloodlust, etc. and induces rage and complete loss of emotional control.
- Materialized - Aura that can transform into material objects (usually temporarily). Can be used to create weapons, armor, and in some cases even living creatures.
- Catastrophe-inducing - Aura that causes natural (or supernatural) disasters on a humongous scale. Might even allow the user to absorb from surroundings at an unlimited scale.
- Charismatic - Aura that causes a supernatural charm for its user. Allows a variety of purposes, such as causing the target to fall in love with the user.