Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-C | High 8-C
Name: Ray Palmer
Origin: Arrowverse (CW)
Attack Potency: Building level+ | Large Building level via Giant Form
Speed: Subsonic with Supersonic reactions
Lifting Strength: Superhuman+ with A.T.O.M. Exosuit | Class M with Giant Form
Durability: Building level+ (Took hits from Deathbolt's lasers, Steel's punches, Flash's lightning, and his armor is bullet proof) | Large Building level with Giant Form (Survive blows from The Giant Atom Robot)
Range: Dozens of meters (missiles and lasers) | Several Meters with Giant Form
Standard Equipment: The A.T.O.M. Exosuit
Intelligence: Genius-level intellect/Great business acumen: Ray is very intelligent, having an IQ of 140 and three PhDs. Ray is also a skilled businessman, being able to lead a billion dollar enterprise with success. He recognizes skilled people and is excellent at recruiting them for his cause.
Weaknesses: He's Exosuit needs to recharge. If the exosuit is heavily damaged it could explode. Without the Exosuit, his abilities are that of a peak human.
-A.T.O.M. Exosuit: Ray wears an exosuit as his heroic alter-ego, The Atom, to hide his identity from his enemies, when he goes out fighting crime. It was designed by Ray himself, the armor is made out of dwarf star alloy, making it strong enough to withstand damage from bullets, arrows and explosions. It's offensive capabilities include electricity projection, compressed hard light blasts, and photon blasts. A new discovery in the suits technological applications, allow it to miniaturize selected targets, especially its wearer.
- Peak of human physical condition: As a vigilante Ray is in top physical condition. He works out regularly and trains on the salmon ladder. He has the body of someone who engages in frequent, strenuous exercise.
- Charismatic: Using his charm and speech he was able to persuade the board to make him CEO. With a huge amount of effort he was able to get Felicity to work for him.
- Master engineer: Ray has proven to be a master in engineering as he was able to design his complicated suit. His engineering skills as shown to be on par with that Cisco Ramon, a highly regarded mechanical engineer.
- Hand-to-hand combatant: Ray has some experience in unarmed combat.
- Indomitable Will: Even after being held captive by Damien Darhk for 6 months, Ray did not break, even when Damien offer to release him if he gave the latter the tech for his A.T.O.M. Exosuit.
- Shrinking: He's exosuit was modified to shrink Ray in size, the size may varient from the size of an Ant to the size of a single human blood cell.
- Giant Form: Later on his adventures with time master Hunter, Ray found away to modified his exosuit to grow in size. The current limited size is that of a average building if not higher.
Key: Base | Giant Form