Atlas Flame (アトラスフレイム Atorasu Fureimu) was one of the seven Dragons that appeared in Crocus through the Eclipse Gate. He was a close friend of Igneel.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B, possibly higher
Name: Atlas Flame, The Eternal Flame, The Fire Dragon
Origin: Fairy Tail
Attack Potency: At least City level (Superior to Titan Mode Makarov and Laxus Dreyar. Traded blows with Motherglare who destroyed a large portion of Crocus with a stomp and blasted off a large chunk of the mountain.), possibly higher (Fought Igneel in the past)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least City Class, possibly higher
Durability: At least City level, possibly higher (Emerged unscathed from Makarov's punch in Titan Mode. Effortlessly shrugged off the combined attack from Laxus and the Thunder God Tribe. Should be stronger than the others dragons that took hits from Jura without problem)
Stamina: Extremely high
Range: Extended melee range. Tens of kilometers with his attacks.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Very High
Weaknesses: Dragon Slayer Magic
Notable Attacks and Techniques:
- Dragon's Roar: Similar to other Dragons and Dragon Slayers, Atlas Flame has shown the ability to use his element in the form of an attack coming from his mouth. In Atlas Flame's case, the attack takes a form of a gigantic mass of flames strong enough to blow away all the members of Fairy Tail who got hit by it. Atlas explained that his flames are equivalent to the "flames of hell". It can also used as a beam of the same destructive power.
- Flight: As a Dragon, Atlas Flame has shown the ability to use his wings to his liking, being able to move in the air in order to reach his destination and then descend to perform an attack.
- Flame Body: Due to his body being entirely covered in flames, any person who so much as touches Atlas Flame will be severely burned except for those who use Fire Dragon Slayer Magic. In addition, Atlas' flame body has the unique property of being able to dispel any Magic attack done to his person, first demonstrated when he repels a combination attack from Laxus and the Thunder God Tribe, and later shown when he takes a point blank Dragon's Roar from Motherglare, only for the blast to harmlessly pass through him.
- Fire Spin: Atlas Flame transforms his body into a tornado of flames. It is strong enough to push back Makarov Dreyar in Titan form and burn everyone in the vicinity.
- Immense Durability: Atlas Flame is an immensely durable Dragon; he was able to take a punch from Makarov, whom, at the time, was utilizing his Titan, and emerge unscathed from the attack.