|“||This is Atlas, the brawler, the strong.||„|
Atlas is an earth-themed Warframe, described to have the physique of a titan, all the while being capable of bending the earth to his will.
Much like all Tenno, he is led by the Lotus, a mysterious figure whose motive is to preserve their kind.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 6-A, likely higher
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, durability and agility, Energy Manipulation, Weaponry Master, Expert infiltrator, Regeneration (Mid-low), Resistant to (Heat, Electricity, Poison, Cold, Radiation), can turn invisible via Shade's Ghost mod, Skilled Martial Artist, Earth Manipulation, Petrification, can utilize various Auras, Immortality (Type 1), Levitation and Pseudo-Flight, Energy Projection, Energy and Life Absorption, Immunity to Soul Manipulation (By virtue of lacking a soul), Resistant to Mind Control, Matter Manipulation
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Can fight evenly against Volt), possibly Relativistic+ or higher reactions/combat speed (Can deflect weapons such as Opticor and Glaxion at a close distance, the former stated to be able to fire a blast of "light energy")
Lifting Strength: At least Class 5 (Can easily launch human sized boulders 15 meters forward on planets like Jupiter), possibly Class G to T (The Lotus suggests that Atlas is capable of moving mountains, although size is not mentioned and this could possibly be an exaggeration)
Striking Strength: At least Large Continent Class
Durability: At least Large Continent level, likely higher (Can tank blows from Mirage), at least Large Continent level+, likely higher with Tectonics and Rumblers (Atlas' Tectonics and Rumblers are far more durable than Atlas himself), likely Moon level with Titanic Rumbler (Vastly superior to his average Rumblers)
Range: Extended melee range; can be extended to a certain amount with mods, hundreds of meters with most ranged weaponry, Landslide has a growing impact radius of up to 11 meters, Tectonics has an explosion radius of 12.5 meters, 35 meters with Petrify (Although it should likely be higher due to it being channeled through his sight)
Standard Equipment: Various types of Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Tenno weaponry, but is limited to one large weapon, a sidearm, and a melee weapon at a time during missions
Intelligence: Unknown (Capable of outsmarting any foe or overcoming any puzzle they encounter, but this intelligence is dependent on their Operator)
Weaknesses: Advanced, concentrated EMPs can restrict the use of his powers.
- Landslide: Atlas launches himself towards the opponent and strikes them with exploding sliding punch that gets more devastating if done again in quick succession.
- Tectonics: Atlas summons a large rock wall to protect him from harm, he is capable of turning this wall into a large boulder and can launch it at his opponents.
- Petrify: Atlas turns his opponents completely into stone with his gaze.
- Rumblers: Atlas conjures up two stone elementals to fight with him, or one larger elemental instead.
- Channeling: Channeling is a technique all Tenno are capable of. While charging additional energy through their Warframe, they potentially double their AP with their melee strikes, in addition to making their opponents completely disintegrate on contact.