Assassin of “Red” (“赤”のアサシン, "Aka" no Asashin) is the Assassin-class Servant of Shirou Kotomine of the Red Faction in the Great Holy Grail War of Fate/Apocrypha.
Assassin's True Name is Semiramis (セミラミス, Semiramisu), Wise Queen of Assyria (アッシリアの賢女王, Asshiria no Kenjoō). Born from the Syrian mermaid goddess Derceto and a human man.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-A with magecraft while within the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, higher with Sikera Usum
Name: Assassin, Semiramis, Wise Queen of Assyria
Classification: Assassin-Class Servant, Heroic Spirit
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magecraft (Can use it to create dragon tooth soldiers or use powerful EX rank spells bordering into True Magic), Can shoot giant pillars or orbs of light, Flight via Hanging Gardens, Can summon beasts as long as they have a connection to poison, Poison Manipulation, via Sikera Ušum, Can conceal her poisons presence and can also conceal her own presence, Soul Manipulation (all Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy), Intangibility and Invisibility in spirit form, Immunity to conventional weapons
Attack Potency: At least Mountain level with magecraft within the Hanging Gardens of Babylon (Her casual spells can overwhelm Astolfo's A-Rank Magic Resistance), higher with Sikera Usum (As her main Noble Phantasm, it should be superior to her usual spells)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic reactions
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: At least City level via power scaling
Stamina: Tireless as long as her master can supply her with magic energy
Range: Several dozen meters. Several kilometres with Hanging Gardens of Babylon
Standard Equipment: None Notable
Intelligence: Known as mankind's oldest poisoner and the Wise Queen of Assyria Semiramis is incredibly perspective and manipulative. She managed to take over Assyria with her numerous skills and beauty, and reigned there for decades due to her exceptional abilities as a Ruler. Responsible for the oldest case of murder by poisoning recorded in legends, Semiramis posses great skill with the use of poison. She is good enough to poison numerous top-class magi sent by the Mage's association, without any of them noticing. She can easily use it to battle the likes of Mordred one of the famed knights of the round table. She also possess great skill in magecraft, being able to set multiple magical traps as well using EX rank spells when on her floating fortress. Within it she gains a huge boost to her powers
Weaknesses: Hanging Gardens of Babylon is impossible manifest with magical energy like regular Noble Phantasms, it requires worldly materials and time to construct before it can be utilized and the process to construct it, takes at least three days, She is far less powerful outside of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
- Hanging Gardens of Babylon: Aerial Garden of Vanity: The EX rank anti-world noble phantasm of Semiramis. Rather than the description of a garden, or even a fortress, it is more aptly described as a floating weapon, manifested as a "enormous fortress hanging in the air" in line with its name. The act of it activating is enough to bring other Servants to awe, even eliciting a brief response from the normally stoic Lancer of Red. Although similar to a Temple constructed using Territory Creation, surpassing even the highest-grade normal Temples, it is not meant to be a fortification, but a Noble Phantasm for offensive use. It does not boast great speed, taking an hour to travel a number of kilometres, but it is capable of moving towards an enemy stronghold and "hanging" midair to prepare for attack. The only way for enemies to attack is with flying mounts or planes, but she can easily defend it with her flying Dragon Wing Warriors and powerful magecraft. Semiramis gets a huge boost in power when on the Gardens that increases all of her parameters in rank, boosts her fame level to the highest class. It becomes possible for her to utilize magecraft that reaches into the realm of Magic, using EX-ranked orbs of light each compared to Anti-Army Noble Phantasms capable of easily overwhelming A-ranked Magic Resistance.
- Sikera Ušum: Arrogant King's Alcohol: is a Noble Phantasm of Semiramis as an assassin. It is a manifestation of her poisoning of her husband, the first murder by poison in record. Upon activation, the area around and magic cast by Semiramis become poisonous. She can alter the poison composition to make composed of Hydra's poison while simultaneously controlling chains which are the embodiment of the poisons appearance. Against servants with poison resistance or relevant legend, it causes diminished effect; while servants that are hurt or killed by poison take increased damage. When inside the Hanging Gardens of Babylon she can even summon creatures Phantasmal Species if they have an anecdote/connection to poison, such as the Divine Beast Bašmu one of the eleven demons born from Tiamat.
- Presence Concealment: is the capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common skill to the Assassin class. The rank of presence concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. However, this condition does not apply to poisoning something.
- Territory Creation: is the skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. By gathering specific materials, it is possible to create a "Hanging Gardens of Babylon", superior to a "Temple".
- Item Construction: is the skill to manufacture magical items. Semiramis specializes in poisons, so she can't make any other types of tools.
- Familiar (Doves): allows the use of doves as familiars. They can be directed by thought alone, without need for a contract.
- Double Summon: is a rare personal skill possessed only by a select few Servants, it permits a Servant to simultaneously possess class skills from two distinct classes. Semiramis possesses class skills from both the Assassin and Caster classes.
- Divinity: is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank.