|“||Her mana supply would soon run out, and when that happened, she would disappear. But whether that happened in a few days, a few hours, a few seconds... she wouldn't hesitate for a second. Until the moment she faded away, she was determined to make an enemy of the Holy Grail War.||„|
|~ No Name Assassin's goal|
Assassin (アサシン, Asashin) is the Assassin-class Servant summoned by Jester Karture in the False Holy Grail War of Fate/Strange Fake.
Due to her unusual nature, she has been given the monikers No Name Assassin and Beautiful Assassin, as she was never given the title of Hassan-i-Sabbah along with the fact that her name was lost to time. An incredibly pious and faithful student of her Islamic sect, her passion can only be described as zealotry, bewildering the other fanatical members of the sect who feared her incredible talent. Thus she was constantly belittled under the pretense of having unsteady convictions and was denied the position of sect leader, thus she faded into history without acknowledgment of the blood and tears she shed for her faith.
She seeks to end the Snowfield Holy Grail War, seeing it as an affront to her sect's teachings.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B with physical strikes
Name: Assassin, "No Name Assassin", "Beautiful Assassin"
Origin: Fate/strange fake
Classification: Assassin-class Servant, Heroic Spirit
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Invisibility, Poison Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Durability Negation, Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Transmutation (Can convert her opponent's brain into gunpowder by touching their head), Body Control (Can manipulate her hair as a cutting tool to decapitate foes from a distance), Stat Amping (Can harden her body at will), Curse Manipulation (Can destroy her opponent's heart by creating and crushing a fake heart), Can enter spirit form, Soul Manipulation (all Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy)
Attack Potency: At least City level with physical strikes (Contended with Richard the Lionheart, a Saber-class Servant, for a short period of time). Her various Zabaniya techniques ignore conventional durability (Can poison people with a touch, crush their heart or destroy their head, and manipulate their brain).
Speed: Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic reactions via power-scaling
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman (Even the weakest Servant is stronger than the strongest humans)
Striking Strength: At least City Class via power-scaling
Durability: City level via power-scaling (Has a B-Rank Endurance and fought Richard the Lionheart, a Saber-class Servant, to a standstill)
Stamina: Limitless as long as she has mana
Range: Standard melee range, Several meters with Delusional Heartbeat, Several dozen meters with Ichor of Reverie, possibly Several kilometers with Raging Shadow Flash
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Intelligence: Even when compared to the officially crowned Hassan-i-Sabbah, No Name Assassin is a brilliant prodigy, capable of duplicating the special techniques of every past Hassan-i-Sabbah, which each took lifetimes to develop, within a matter of years. As a candidate to be come the next Hassan-i-Sabbah, she is a master of every skill related to assassination, including the use of poisons, throwing knives, stealth, acrobatics, and silent killing. Her proficiency was such that the elders in her sect deliberately passed her over in line for the position out of fear of her power and talent. Such talent allows her to fight Richard the First and Orlando's Clan Calatin, specially trained soldiers who were armed with Noble Phantasms, for an extended period of time despite the fact that Assassins were not meant for direct combat, proving her prowess in battle.
Weaknesses: Zabaniya: Delusional Heartbeat does not work on other evil spirits and those cursed by them and has limited range.
Notable Attacks / Techniques:
Zabaniya: Phantasmal Pedigree (ザバーニーヤ: 幻想血統, Zabānīya: Gensō Kettō): Is No Name Assassin's Noble Phantasm. Having dedicated herself to replicating the miraculous techniques of the eighteen previous Hassan-i-Sabbah, she is able to utilize these techniques with varying potency compared to the originals, their functions modified to suit her own fighting style.
- Cyber Phantasy (ザバーニーヤ: 空想電脳, Zabānīya: Kūsō Den'nō): Assassin is able to move her left arm at unnatural angles to touch her target's head, turning their brain into gunpowder before causing it to detonate, destroying the target's head in the process.
- Delusional Heartbeat (ザバーニーヤ: 妄想心音, Zabānīya: Mōsō Shin'on): Assassin grows a third, red arm from the center of her back that creates a copy of her target's heart in the form of an ether clump in her hand. She can then interact with the copied heart in order to affect the original heart with an extremely powerful yet simple curse, bypassing all physical obstructions and defenses. In addition, she can swap the fake heart and the target's heart by touching her target's chest, allowing her to devour the original heart in order to gain her victim's knowledge and intellectual capacity. However, this ability has a limited range and cannot affect those without hearts or those of a similar nature to it. Thus a heart created or sustained through a curse would be unaffected by it.
- Delusional Poison Body (ザバーニーヤ: 妄想毒身, Zabānīya: Mōsō Dokushin): Assassin's body is covered in an intense poison that allows her to instantly kill those she touches as it seeps through the skin, being effective enough to even work on Servants.
- Febrile Inspiration (ザバーニーヤ: 断想体温, Zabānīya: Dansō Taion): An ability that allows Assassin to harden her body, turning her skin into organic crystal that is resistant to injury.
- Ichor of Reverie (ザバーニーヤ: 夢想髄液, Zabānīya: Musō Zuieki): A technique that utilizes a high-pitched "song" that can be used to disorient all who hear it by scrambling their brain signals and Magic Circuits, allowing her to instantly kill nine magi by having them incinerate themselves when they were in the midst of casting spells. In addition, she can focus the effects of this ability onto a single target to manipulate their movements or bring a spiritual being like a Servant to their knees.
- Meditative Sensitivity (ザバーニーヤ: 瞑想神経, Zabānīya: Meisō Shinkei): An ability that allows Assassin to hone her already impressive senses to extreme levels.
- Raving Shadow Flash (ザバーニーヤ: 狂想閃影, Zabānīya: Kyōsō Sen'ei): An ability that allows Assassin to freely manipulate her hair in order to use it as a cutting tool. She can lengthen her hair to strike and potentially decapitate targets that are several kilometers away. In addition, her hair is a thin as spider-silk, making it difficult to perceive and thus dodge, and can be used to grab things instead of cut them.
- Presence Concealment (気配遮断, Kehai Shadan, localized as "Obfuscation"): Is the ability to hide one's presence from others. Assassin's relentless training has given her an A- Rank in this skill, being a half step below the original Hassan-i-Sabbah's, thus she is almost impossible to detect under normal circumstances, but will be revealed at the moment she begins her attack.
- Zealotry: Assassin's incredible faith allows her to easily shrug off physical and mental trauma, overcoming it almost instantly. She also bears a great deal of resistance to any sort of internal (self-doubt, worry, pity, e.t.c.) or external mental interference (Mind Manipulation).