|“||By your will. I will become, the strongest poison in the world. But. You alone, I will not kill.||„|
|~ Hassan of Serenity to her Master|
Assassin is the Assassin-class Servant of Seiji Jinga in the First Holy Grail War of Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Blue and Silver. She later forms a new contract with Manaka Sajyou.
Assassin's True Name is Hassan of Serenity, one of the nineteen Hassan-i-Sabbah. It has been said that while alive she was an expert in poisoning, the legendary "poison girl" told in many ages, many parts of the world starting from India of the BC era - fabricated by the assassination cult as a weapon, a tool for assassinations in real life. That is her identity. She has become the source of the urban legend by the name of Mary.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B
Name: Assassin, Hassan of Serenity, "Mary"
Classification: Assassin-class Servant, Heroic Spirit
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Poison Manipulation, Invisibility, Can enter Spirit form, Expert Dagger Thrower, Resistance to Poison Manipulation, Soul Manipulation (All Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy), Shapeshifting (Can change the appearance of her face), Supernatural Luck, Minor Fate Manipulation (Servants with B-rank Luck or higher can change their own fates to evade inevitable outcomes such as having their hearts destroyed by Gáe Bolg), Immunity to Modern Weapons (Servants are Divine Mysteries that cannot be harmed by modern weapons such as guns, knives, or bombs unless they are infused with a supernatural aspect such as magical energy or possess a certain amount of age or mystery behind their creation)
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least City Class+
Stamina: Effectively limitless with a good supply of mana.
Range: Several meters with throwing knives, higher by spreading her poison to the wind (said to be capable of wiping out armies).
Standard Equipment: Multiple daggers.
Intelligence: As one of the nineteen individuals to bear the title of Hassan-i-Sabbah, the Hassan of Serenity is a master of stealth, assassination, and information gathering. Her preferred method of killing involves her skillful manipulation other mark's emotions along with her alluring appearance to lull them into a false sense of security before killing them instantly with a kiss. While her skills in direct combat pale in comparison to the other classes, she is able to hold her own in a fight and remains far superior to any assassin of the modern era.
Weaknesses: She cannot fight in Spirit Form. Hassan longs for physical contact with someone she can't kill with a touch, which can affect her judgment should she find someone immune to her poison.
Hot... Hot... I will openly melt... and thoroughly burn your body and mind.
|~ Hassan utilizing her Noble Phantasm against an unwary foe|
- Zabaniya: Delusional Poison Body: The Hassan of Serenity's Noble Phantasm, a special technique created to replicate the Indian myth of the "Poison Girl". Every part of her body and all of her body fluids have become drenched in deadly poison, allowing her to kill living beings and corrode weapons below the rank of Noble Phantasms with a touch, instantly paralyze her foes with droplets of sweat, and fry their brains with a kiss. According to Fate/strange fake, she could even spread this poison on the wind, allowing her to wipe out entire armies when they breathe in her poisons. Even spiritual bodies like Servants are not wholly immune to his ability, but she cannot "kill them with a touch" the way she can with the living, as it will only cause them pain and weaken their movements. She instead must touch them "three times" with her mucous membrane, which can be delivered quickly with a passionate kiss. Touching her mucous membrane once will inflict damage and bad status effects, but three consecutive instances will quickly prove fatal. As a last resort, she can tear apart her own body to engulf her foes in massive quantities of her poisonous blood in a final attempt to kill them.
- Independent Action: is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary.
- Presence Concealment: The signature Class Skill of the Assassin class. With her A+ rank in this skill, the Hassan of Serenity can disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected even with the superhuman sense of Servants. She could even walk in a crowd in broad daylight while holding a corpse and remain completely undetected. However, the effectiveness of this skill sharply drops once she prepares to attack.
- Projectile (Daggers): A skill representing one's expertise in using throwing weapons. As one of the Hassan-i-Sabbah, Hassan of Serenity is trained in the use of throwing daggers, begin able to utilize them with extreme skill to corner her opponents.
- Shapeshift (Inflitration Specialization: Hassan of Serenity is able to modify her appearance to hide her identity and draw her targets close to her. She usually uses this skill to take on the appearance of a pure, innocent maiden that is extremely alluring to men, causing them to disregard all caution to approach her. Even her normal Servant form is considered extremely attractive, allowing her to make best use of her poisonous abilities.
- Silent Dance: Hassan of Serenity is skilled in a special dance that spreads her poison into the air, killing living things that breathe it in instantly and paralyzing spiritual beings like Servants and the Enforcement Knights should they be exposed to it for too long and rendering them more vulnerable to the instant-death effects of her Noble Phantasm. The dance can also inflict a fascination effect on her foes, leaving them entranced by her movements until it is too late.