Powers and Stats
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Lifting Strength: Class 5
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class+
Durability: Multi-City Block level+ (Comparable to the other members of Quan Chi's Brotherhood)
Range: Standard melee range normally. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: Her Kriss (Has the ability to clean the soul of its user. By slaying demons, its wielder gradually becomes more pure/holy), and a voodoo doll.
Intelligence: Above average; skilled combatant.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Lightning Blast: Shoots a ball of white energy that travels a very short distance but knocks the opponent back.
- Heavenly Light: Shoots a ball of white energy upwards that will crash down on the opponent.
- Spin Cycle: She spins in a circle and if she hits the opponent they will be sent flying.
- Nature's Torpedo: She flies missile-like towards the opponent and if she connects, the opponent will be sent flying.
- Voodoo Doll: Ashrah flourishes a voodoo doll, then stabs its arms with her Kriss. Her opponent's arms fall to the ground. Then she stabs the doll in its chest and twists the blade, sending chunks of flesh flying from the opponent's torso before they kneel over, dead.