|“||One tribe, one people, one Freljord.||„|
With each arrow she fires from her ancient ice-enchanted bow, Ashe proves she is a master archer. She chooses each target carefully, waits for the right moment, and then strikes with power and precision. It is with this same vision and focus that she pursues her goal of uniting the tribes of the Freljord and forging them into a mighty nation.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least Low 7-C, likely 7-C | High 6-A
Name: Ashe, The Frost Archer
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Somewhere in her 20's)
Classification: Human (Iceborn descendant), Queen of Freljord, Leader of the Avarosan tribe, Leader of the PROJECT Initiative Rebellion
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions) | At least Small Town level+, likely Town level (Superior to her base form) | Multi-Continent level (The collective members of Pentakill fear the power of her, Sejuani, and Lissandra)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Able to lift and fire an ice arrow larger than herself)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class | At least Small Town Class | Multi-Continent Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Small Town level+, likely Town level | Multi-Continent level
Range: Several meters with ice arrows, several kilometers with Enchanted Crystal Arrow
Standard Equipment: Avarosa's True Ice Bow/DE3FRE Plasma Bow, Ice Arrows, Hawk Spirit
Intelligence: Fairly High (Was able to unite most of the Freljord in a short period of time)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Ashe fires an arrow made of ice at the opponent.
- Frost Shot: Ashe's basic attacks and abilities apply Frost to affected enemies, slowing them by for 2 seconds and causing subsequent basic attacks against them to deal bonus physical damage while they remain slowed. Ashe's critical strikes deal no additional damage, but instead triple Frost's slow strength, decaying over 1 second to its normal strength.
- Ranger's Focus: For the next 4 seconds, Ashe gains bonus attack speed and causes each of her basic attacks to fire a flurry of five arrows. Each arrow deals modified physical damage that benefits from Frost Shots and life steal, and each flurry triggers on-hit effects only once. Ashe cannot gain Focus while this ability is active. Ranger's Focus reduces Ashe's basic attack delay to 40% if currently any higher for the next basic attack. While Ranger's Focus is inactive, Ashe is granted Focus for 4 seconds on attack, stacking up to 4 times. After 4 seconds, each stack thereafter will fall off every second.
- Volley: Ashe fires 9 arrows in a cone in the target direction, dealing physical damage to all enemies hit and applying Frost Shot's tripled slow to enemy champions hit. Enemies can intercept multiple arrows, but do not take damage from arrows beyond the first. This ability can critically strike but deals no additional damage for the purpose of Frost Shot.
- Hawkshot: Ashe sends a hawk spirit toward the target location, granting sight of its path for 2 seconds and in a large radius at its destination for 5 seconds. The hawk's sight is not obstructed by brush or terrain. Ashe stores a charge of Hawkshot periodically, up to a maximum of 2 stored at once.
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow: Ashe fires a missile of ice in the target direction. The arrow shatters upon hitting an enemy champion, dealing magic damage. Enemies near the main target also take 50% damage. The main target is stunned, while nearby enemies are slowed.
Key: Base | PROJECT Ashe | Pentakill Universe