|“||One tribe, one people, one Freljord.||„|
|“||The fate of our people hangs in the balance.||„|
|“||In unity we find humanity.||„|
With each arrow she fires from her ancient ice-enchanted bow, Ashe proves she is a master archer. She chooses each target carefully, waits for the right moment, and then strikes with power and precision. It is with this same vision and focus that she pursues her goal of uniting the tribes of the Freljord and forging them into a mighty nation.
While on the frontlines of a corporate war, Ashe witnessed the human cost of PROJECT’s ambition. Now the leader of the resistance group G/NETIC, Ashe has set her sights on nothing less than the downfall of the most powerful corporations.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | 7-C | High 6-A
Name: Ashe, The Frost Archer
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Somewhere in her 20's)
Classification: Human (Iceborn descendant), Queen of Freljord, Leader of the Avarosan Tribe | PROJECT Initiate, Leader of the G/NETIC Rebellion | Human (Iceborn descendant), Queen of Freljord, Leader of the Avarosan Tribe
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Expert Archer, Ice Manipulation, Statistics Reduction (Speed Reduction Via Frost Shot and Critical Slow), Damage Boost (Via Frost Shot), Statistics Amplification (Speed Amplification Via Ranger's Focus), Summoning (Hawk Spirit), Extrasensory Perception (Via Hawkshot), Status Effect Inducement (Can Stun opponents Via Enchanted Crystal Arrow), Can hit intangible and incorporeal enemies | All previous abilities to a greater extent plus Plasma Manipulation and Energy Projection
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions) | Town level (Superior to her base form), DE3FRE Plasma Bow ignores conventional durability (Utilizes specialized plasma which cause a de-ionizing effect on whatever it makes contact with) | Multi-Continent level (The collective members of Pentakill fear the power of her, Sejuani, and Lissandra)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Able to lift and fire an ice arrow larger than herself)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class | Town Class | Multi-Continent Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | Town level | Multi-Continent level
Range: Tens of meters with ice arrows, Kilometers with Enchanted Crystal Arrow
Standard Equipment: Avarosa's True Ice Bow, Ice Arrows | DE3FRE Plasma Bow
Intelligence: Fairly High (Was able to unite most of the Freljord in a short period of time)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Frost Shot: Ashe's basic attacks and abilities apply Frost to affected enemies, slowing them and causing subsequent basic attacks against them to deal bonus physical damage while they remain slowed.
- Critical Slow: Ashe's critical strikes deal no additional damage, but instead triple Frost's slow strength.
- Ranger's Focus: Ashe gains bonus attack speed and causes each of her basic attacks to fire a flurry of five arrows. Ashe cannot gain Focus Focus while this ability is active. Flurries trigger on-hit effects only once, and arrow deals modified physical damage that benefits from Frost Shots and life steal. While Ranger's Focus is inactive, Ashe is granted Focus, stacking up to 4 times. After 4 seconds, each stack thereafter will fall off every second.
- Volley: Ashe fires 9 arrows in a cone in the target direction, dealing physical damage to all enemies hit. Enemies can intercept multiple arrows, but do not take damage from arrows beyond the first. Volley applies Frost Shot's Critical Slow to enemy champions hit.
- Hawkshot: Ashe sends a hawk spirit toward the target location, granting sight of its path in a large radius at its destination. The hawk's sight is not obstructed by brush or terrain.
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow: Ashe fires a missile of ice in the target direction. The arrow shatters upon hitting an enemy champion, dealing magic damage, knocking down and stunning them. Enemies surrounding the main target take reduced damage.
Key: Base | PROJECT | Pentakill Universe