|“||You no longer have to sacrifice for your people. You no longer have to bear the weight of your crown. I've taken care of everything.||„|
|~ Arthas before murdering his father|
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-C
Name: Arthas Menethil, The Lich King
Age: 31 At the time of his death
Classification: Human, former Paladin, Death Knight, Prince of Lordaeron, Host to the Lich King, Undead, Ruler of the Undead
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Ice, Blood, and Unholy Magic, Immortality (Types 1, 6 & 7), Teleportation via Deathgates, Chilling Aura, Can summon spirits, Soul Manipulation via Frostmourne, Mind Control, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Disease Manipulation, Able to convert others into Death Knights under his control, Illusion Creation, Resurrection, Resistance to Magic
Attack Potency: Large Island level (Fought and defeated Illidan Stormrage atop the Frozen Throne while weakened. Grew vastly in power after obtaining the Helm of Domination and hibernating for 5 years)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Island class
Durability: Large Island level (Plate of the Damned grants near immunity to most forms of magical and physical attacks)
Stamina: Extremely high (Being undead he doesn't need to rest)
Range: Several dozen meters, continental with telepathy, planetary range with the Scourge and magic
Standard Equipment: Plate of the Damned, Frostmourne, Helm of Domination
Intelligence: Extremely good teacher, skilled fighter, good at telling people’s emotions, good knowledge of human anatomy, can think complex thoughts like marking really quickly
Weaknesses: Holy magic to an extent.
- Remorseless Winter: A chilling frost aura which slows and deals massive amounts of frost damage to those near him.
- Shadow Traps: Black void zones which send any one standing in them several kilometers in the air.
- Defile: Black void zones which grow in size and power if something is standing in them.
- Fury of Frostmourne: Blasts nearby enemies with the power of his runeblade, sealing their souls into the blade.
- Harvest Soul: Sucks the soul of a living into Frostmourne.
- Raise Dead: Raises the corpses of the fallen.
- Death Gates: Waygates allowing for teleportation from anywhere in the world back to the Icecrown Citadel.