Artelinde is a character featured in Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard, and its remake, Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight. She is the leader of Guild Esbat.
Artelinde and her partner Wilhelm first meet the part during the second Stratum. She acts friendly towards them, giving them advice and even healing them at points. However, upon entering the third Stratum, Guild Esbat starts acting cold towards the party, warning them to go back, or else... If the party presses on, they will find themselves in a battle with Esbat, who were protecting Artelinde's sister Marguerite, who had been turned into a monster by The Overlord.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 7-A
Origin: Etrian Odyssey
Classification: Human War Magus
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Healing (Various War Lore skills), Status Effect Inducement (Various War Lore skills), Statistics Amplification (various War Lore skills), Weapon Mastery (uses a staff with various weapons attached to it), Can bind enemy's body parts (War Edge skills). Magic (Various skills)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Mountain Class
Range: Standard melee range with War Edge, several metres with War Lore.
Standard Equipment: A staff with various weapons attached to it.
Weaknesses: Usually dependant on Wilhelm to fight effectively.
Notable Attacks/Techniques: Uses an upgraded version of the standard War Magus moveset. Some notable examples include:
- Blind Laughter: Combination of Strength Slash and Guard Slash - a cut attack that lowers an enemy's attack and defence if they are suffering from ailments.
- Loose Thread: Combination of Headcut, Armcut, and Legcut - a cut attack that binds a target's entire body if they are suffering from ailments.
- Pandemonium: Combination of Warmight and Rockskin - a buff that increases an ally's attack and defence
- Corpse Ash: Upgraded version of Random Disease - inflicts a random status effect to all enemies.
- Blossom Sketch: Variant of War Heal All - Heals self and allies once at start of turn, and once at end of turn.
- Spellsword: Artelinde's Force Boost - Blind Laughter and Loose Thread will hit all enemies and do not require ailments while active.
- Nature's Will: Artelinde's Ultimate technique - sixteen extremely powerful untyped (ignores durability) spells to all enemies.